54. Future

The rest of the chapter r gonna be from ending b unless i say otherwise, AND NOW HERE WE GO INTK THE FUTURE YAY!

told ya i had most of the future chapters written already😏 ik u see this upload time.

-

Katsuki had to admit, he was actually a bit nervous.

He stood at the front of the huge wedding venue, he wore a black tux of course as he nervously played with his fingers.

He had to wait.

He had to wait for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk down the aisle, followed by the ring bearer and then flower girl before he'd finally get to see you.

You didn't let him see your dress yet, so he had no idea what to expect as he waited for them to get on with the ceremony. In fact, he hadn't seen you all day. Once you both woke up, you parted ways to prepare for the wedding.

And it was killing him.

Finally the piano music started and he let out a sigh of relief as the doors at the other end of the aisle opened.

Katsuki grinned as he watched Kirishima and Ashido both walk down the aisle hand in hand, they smiled as they went before finally taking their spots at the front of the room.

Kirishima fist bumped Katsuki. "Ya nervous?" He asked.

"Honestly..." Katsuki whispered back as Midoriya and Uraraka walked down the aisle. "Yes."

"Ah, don't be!" Kirishima said. "She already said yes"

Iida walked down the aisle with Asui.

"Yeah, but I didn't see her yet." Katsuki said. "I don't know what to expect."

"She looks beautiful." Kirishima said while Kaminari and Jiro walked down.

Katsuki nodded but then gasped and turned to Kirishima. "You saw her?!"

Kirishima nodded. "You're gonna cry, dude. I almost did."

Sero walked down the aisle with Yaoyorozu.

"You tryna steal my wife?" Katsuki asked.

Shoto and Fuyumi, who was the maid of honor, walked down the aisle.

Kirishima tsked his tongue. "She's not your wife yet. But nah, I'm happy with Mina." He said while holding up his left hand to show his engagement ring.

A little boy with black hair and pink skin walked down the aisle holding a pillow. From the front of the room Katsuki could see the shimmer of your wedding ring on it.

Once the boy got to the front he placed the pillow on a bench behind Katsuki and ran over to Kirishima, hiding his face behind his legs.

Kirishima patted his head. "Good job! See? It wasn't that hard!"

Next Eri walked down the aisle tossing flower petals as she went. Once she got to the front she smiled at Katsuki then skipped over to stand with Uraraka.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen" The announcer said. "Next will be the bride so I'm going to ask that you all stand"

Everyone stood from their seats and turned a bit to face the doors that you would walk out of. Katsuki took a deep breathe as the music started playing and Kirishima nudged him with his elbow a few times.

The doors opened and you began walking down the aisle with your arm linked to Aizawa's.

You were holding a bouquet of roses and your dress trailed behind you a bit on the floor. The dress had lace sleeves to cover your arms a bit and it was tight on your upper half before flowing loosely down your legs. Katsuki thought you looked perfect.