6. Date

"Today you will be choosing where you'll do your internships. Choose wisely, you won't be able to change it." Aizawa said as he zipped up his yellow sleeping bag and fell to the floor.

You looked at your paper and quickly wrote down which internship you'd be accepting, Shoto did the same. He looked over at your paper. "You only got one offer?" He asked.

You raised your eyebrows at him. "Well, I only broke a kid's arm then disqualified myself. I wouldn't send me an offer either." You sighed. "But of course Endeavor would want me to choose his right?" You held up your paper to show him that your one offer was from Endeavor. "Where are you gonna go?"

He held up his paper that showed his long list of offers. "Endeavor."

"What!?" You asked out of shock. "But you have so many offers! You could go literally anywhere!"

He shook his head. "He is the number 2 hero. And I don't know if anyone else would be able to work me as hard. Besides, now we'll be together."

You rested your head in your hands. "My god Shoto, you're crazy."

"How? I choose the same agency as you." He pointed out.

"Yeah, except you had a list to choose from and I didn't." You held out your hand. "Just gimme your paper, I'll hand it in with mine."

Shoto handed you his paper which you neatly stacked on your's and then walked to the front of the room and placed it on the small pile of papers that everyone else handed in.

When you were walking back to your desk someone grabbed your wrist.

"Oh hi Kaminari" You said with a small smile when you saw it was just him who had grabbed you.

"Hey babe" he said cheekily. "Wanna go on our friend date today after school? The arcade's open!"

Oh yeah, I forgot about our friend date.

"Uh, okay. I just have to ask Shoto but I'm sure he'll say it's fine. I'll meet you outside after school." You said with a nod.

He gave you a thumbs up and then let you walk back to your seat where Shoto was waiting.

"What was that about?" he asked eagerly. "He's not bothering you or anything right?"

You shook your head. "I have to go on a friend date with him, so he'll forgive me for breaking his arm."

Shoto frowned. "That sounds dumb."

"Maybe." You shrugged. "But he wants to go to the arcade and I've never been to an arcade so it'll be fun! So can I go? It's today right after school."

"Why are you asking me? You can do whatever you want." He said.

You chuckled nervously. "Oh yeah, but I don't have any money."

Shoto grabbed his bag and pulled his credit card from it. "Just don't lose it." He said as he handed it to you.

You opened your arms and pulled him in a hug. "Thanks Shoto! You're the best." You said while ruffling his hair.

He pulled back from the hug and tried to fix his hair, which was now a mess of red and white instead of being neatly parted like how it usually is.

"My hair." He said sadly when he couldn't fix it.

You chuckled lightly as you stood up. "You're such a baby."

You stood behind his chair and started separating his white hair from his red hair. When you were done and he had his normal middle part back with the red hair on the left side and the white hair on the right, you used your hands to brush it down so it was all neat.