47

August 4th, 1995

Artemis' POV

"We're going to be cleaning in here today, don't give me those looks, I'm not happy about it either." I told the kids as we entered the room we'd be cleaning today.

The argument last night has already passed over.

We explained part of the Order to Harry.

Then Mrs. Weasley sent all of the kids to bed.

"Mom, I don't want to clean." Cassie whined as she watched George pull out a strange creature from a cupboard and spray it with the disappearing spray.

"Cassie, come and help me sort this crap." Sirius said and Cassie ran over to help him and Harry.

Harry has his hearing in front of the Ministry of Magic is tomorrow.

I think they'll let him off.

Dumbledore is going to be there and they usually let Harry off with stuff because he's the boy who lived.

"Done." I said after five hours of cleaning.

"Finally." The twins both said and apparated out of the room.

"Come on, you two still have to finish Transfiguration homework." Hermione said and pulled Harry and Ron out of the room with her and Ginny.

"I'm going to help Molly with dinner." I said and left Sirius and Cassie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day it was 7 in the morning and Remus, Sirius, Molly, Arthur, Tonks and I were waiting for Harry to come down for his herring.

Sirius talked to Harry before he left with Arthur and we all wished him good luck.

"He'll be fine." I told Sirius up in our room.

"I hope." Sirius said.

"What's the worst they can do, they won't send a 15 year old to Azkaban, the worst that could happen is that he gets expelled from Hogwarts and that happened to Hagrid and he still uses magic." I told Sirius.

"And they usually let him off with stuff, plus Dumbledore will be there." I continued.

"We'll see." Sirius said and woke Cassie up for breakfast.

A few hours later Harry and Arthur walked through the door and we all looked at them waiting for the result.

"I'm not expelled." Harry said.

"I knew they would let you off." Ron said.

"We saw Lucius Malfoy there as well, near the department of mysteries." Arthur said.

"Merlin, I hate that idiot." I said.

That means Voldemort is after the prophecy.

The prophecy made about Harry when he was a baby.

The one that made James and Lily go into hiding.

The one that the Order didn't want Harry to know about.

"Come on celebratory lunch." Mrs. Weasley said and went to prepare lunch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------