18

June 1st, 1977

Artemis' POV

Just as we pulled I saw that the house was a mansion.

But Malfoy Manor was bigger.

So Sirius took my hand and led me inside.

"Boys she will be staying in the Guest Bedroom." Mrs. Potter said.

James nodded and led me upstairs.

There were six doors in the hallway, two on each of the sides and two on each of the ends.

"Okay the one at that end is the closet, the one on that end is the bathroom, that room is my parents room, that one is the music room and Library room, that one is where you will be staying and right across from it is Sirius and I's room." James said and went into his and Sirius' room.

I went into the guest bedroom and there was a king sized bed on one side and a dresser and mirror on the other along with a closet.

After I unpacked my stuff I heard a knock at the door I opened it and it was Sirius.

"Hey beautiful." Sirius said and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I said.

"Mrs. Potter says dinner's ready." Sirius said and I nodded as he took my hand and led me down to the dinning room.

It was a 6 people table that folds out for a 12 people table.

Mrs. Potter made mashed potato's, corn and steak.

During dinner James ranted on about the school year.

Once dinner was done the boys went up to their room.

James was trying to turn his dresser into a bird and Sirius was listening to music while I read a book next to him.

After an hour of doing that I felt tired so I went back to my room and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I woke up and went downstairs for pancakes.

After breakfast the boys and I were back up in their room.

While we were playing exploding snap, an owl tapped on the window and James let it in.

The owl flew over and dropped a red envelope in my lap.

"Merlin's Beard, you got a howler." James said.

Oh darn it.

"You should just open it, I've gotten plenty of them from Wally." Sirius said.

I know this is from my dad.

I nervously opened the red envelope.

"ARTEMIS RACHEL RIDDLE, YOU ARE A TRAITDOR, YOU ARE MENT TO BE A DEATH EATER AND RULE THE WIZARDING WORLD AT MY SIDE, I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET YOUR DISISION FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, YOU ARE NO LONGER MY DAUGHTER!!!!!" The letter yelled in my father's booming voice.

What did he mean by regret it? What is he going to do?

I started to sniffle tears back.

James just walked out of the room, probably to tell his parents what the sound they heard was.

Sirius wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his shoulder.

"Hey, he can't get us here and when we go back to Hogwarts he won't be able to get us there either." Sirius said while rubbing my back.

"B-but what about L-lily, Marlene and A-Alice, What about them?" I mumbled.

"They'll be fine, don't worry." Sirius said.

For the rest of the day none of us really talked about the incident, but I knew we were all thinking about it.

I don't want to have to worry about my father for the rest of my life.

But you never know when it comes to my father.