45

August 3rd, 1995

Cassie's POV

"You four, for the last time you are too young."

"Cassie, you're not allowed."

Right now mom and Mrs. Weasley are trying to get the Weasley kids and I out of the secret meeting.

The Weasley's moved in 2 weeks ago, they are really fun and funny.

"Boys, Ginny, listen to your mother." Mr. Weasley told his kids.

"Fine, let's go guys." One of the twins said.

They probably have another plan.

We all went back upstairs.

"Ok Cassie, we need you to transform into a dog and quietly get this ear near the door so we can here what's going on." One of the twins told me.

I turned into a dog and grabbed the ear from one of the twins.

I quietly snuck downstairs and sat next to the door.

I heard them talking about Harry and Voldemort and something about a prophecy.

Then the door opened and it was my dad.

I stared up at him, shocked.

He sighed and picked me up and brought me up to his room and sat on the bed.

"I know you want to know what's going on but you're to young and need to stay out of the way, ok?" My dad said after I transformed back into a human.

"Ok." I said.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Then he took me back to the Weasley's and Hermione before going back to the meeting.

An hour later Mrs. Weasley came into the room.

"Ok listen, Harry got attacked by a dementor, used the Patronus charm and is in trouble by the Ministry, he has a hearing and is going to be staying here, Order members are going to get him, he will come up here when he comes." She told us and shut the door.

"Not surprised." Ron said.

"Ronald, he could be expelled." Hermione said.

After thirty minutes Harry came through the door.

He started yelling at Ron and Hermione for not telling him about the Order.

Ginny walked into the room and said she tried throwing dungbombs at the door but it didn't work.

"The meeting is done, you all come help me with dinner, if you want it before midnight." Mrs. Weasley said and opened the door.

I ran out the door first.