9

October 31st, 1976

Artemis' POV

How I love Halloween at Hogwarts.

After classes are over there is a huge feast.

Every time after the feast I always have a stomach ache for a day.

So I walked into the Great Hall and took my place next to Regulus at t Slytherin table.

He looked up at me as I sat down.

His eyes, they look so much like Sirius'.

"Alex keeps gloating to Gryffindor's that we're going to kick their butts." Regulus told me as I pilled chocolate pudding and cauldron cakes on my plate.

Mckayla Alex is on the Slytherin Quidditch team, she is one of the stupid girls that lives in my dorm. She got on the team two years ago with the other captain. I kept her on because she is a good beater. Another one of the girls in my dorm in the commenter, Lola Isamelly.

"I hate her so much, I should kick her off the team but there is no other good beater." I said.

We have our first Quidditch game of the year against Gryffindor tomorrow.

I don't know if we're going to win but I always hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

People have different thoughts on how Quidditch should be viewed. Some people think it is all about winning. And some think it is about the fun of it.

I think that you should just have fun with it. Yes, it is nice to win and when we do I feel awesome but I don't let it go to my head.

"Yes she is rather annoying." Regulus said.

"So how's the Slug Club going?" I asked Regulus.

Reggie is part of the Slug Club.

It is a club that Professor Slughorn made for students that he likes. Reggie, Lily and Sev are part of it along with a few other students, I am not in it for some reason, I'm good in class, I have an O in potions, but I never know.

"Good I guess. we meet every Thursday for dinner where we talk and stuff, it's rather boring to be honest." Reggie said and I smiled.

He's saying I'm not missing anything or wasting my time.

The feast went on and I kept on eating.

At the end I saved a little room because I have Quidditch tomorrow.

And as usual I went and slept in Reggie's dorm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day and shook Reggie awake and we changed into our Quidditch uniforms and went to the Great Hall for breakfast.

When we got there I realized that Mckayla wasn't up yet.

Of course, typical Mckayla behavior.

After a few minutes Mckayla, Lola and their gang walked in.

They began to surround Reggie and I around the Slytherin table.

They all have crush's on Reggie and Sirius.

Lets just say that the Black brothers are the two boys everyone wants to date. Lola and McKayla are always flirting with them.

Soon Lola was in the spot on Reggie's left and McKayla was glaring at me for sitting in "her spot" on Reggie's right. I just glared back.

"Move Riddle or I'll aim a bludger for that big head of yours." McKayla said and her friends all laughed.