29

May 29th

Artemis' POV

I'm sooooo tired.

My first NEWTS are tomorrow.

Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, and Transfiguration.

I've finished all my missing assignments but now I've been studying like my life depends on it.

Now I'm in the library making sure I know how to transfigure a fork into a fish.

After 3 times I finally got it.

The first time it had three horns, the second was silver with a horn and handle, and third time it turned into a beautiful rainbow fish.

I sighed, rubbed my tired eyes and looked at the clock.

Midnight.

I should get to bed, but I don't want to fail.

I decided to go and get some sleep.

When I walked in the common room I saw Lily, James, Remus and Sirius in the common room.

Lily and Remus had their heads buried in books while James was trying to convince them to go to bed.

"Oh look who's back." Sirius, who was randomly staring at the fire said and looked up.

"Finally, Artemis can you tell these people that they won't fail and that they should get their butts up to bed?" James said exasperated.

"Guys come on go to bed, you need sleep and you two are the smartest people in the school, so don't worry about it and go to bed." I told them.

"Fine." Lily said and grabbed her books and went upstairs.

Remus, however didn't budge.

So James decided to walk over and yank his book out of his hands and run upstairs with it.

Remus followed while trying to grab the book and saying "Give it back."

Sirius was back to staring at the fire.

It's a bit creepy.

"Watcha doin'?" I asked and walked over to him.

"Thinkin'." He said and snapped out of his little daze.

"Ok." I said, I didn't want to be too nosy.

"Come on lets go to bed." Sirius said and slung his arm around my shoulders and led me upstairs.

"Night." He said and opened the door to his dorm.

"Night." I said and went into my dorm and he went into his.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Artemis wake up it's exam day." Lily said franticly while shaking me in order to wake me up.

"I'm up, I'm up." I said and quickly got out of bed and got dressed and went downstairs to breakfast before Lily looses her head.

Once I was in the great hall Lily was ferociously reading a book while the others were eating breakfast and practicing spells.

I sat next to Lily and began practicing the fork and fish transfiguration.

After ten minutes McGonagall's voice boomed over the Great Hall.

"Students who aren't taking the Defense Against the Dark Arts NEWT please leave the Great Hall, those of you who are stand back and then go find your seat." She said.