22

November 1rst, 1977

Artemis' POV

Ok so I'm planning a huge birthday party for Sirius.

His birthday is in 2 days.

And James insisted on helping me since he was Sirius' bestfriend.

I let him, couldn't hurt.

"I think it should be in the room of requirement." I told James.

"No I think it should be by the Black Lake and people can go swimming." James argued.

Right now we are trying to figure out where the party will be, and James is beginning to get on my nerves.

"You just want to see girls in bikini's." I told him.

"Well yeah, and I'm sure Sirius would be glad to see you in one." James said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine we can do it in the Room of requirement." James said in surrender.

"Ok then." I said.

"I'll spred the word and you can design the thing." James said.

"Oh and can it has to have fire whiskey and beer." James said.

Him and Sirius sometimes sneak that stuff into school.

"Fine, for Sirius." I grumbled.

It doesn't mean I'm drinking any.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(party room at the top)

So the night of Sirius' birthday him and I were walking down to the Room of Requirement while he was trying desperately to tie his tie.

He knows about his party, James ended up spilling it.

"Need help?" I asked him in between laughing.

He grumbled and handed me his tie.

You'd think that an 18 year old whose been wearing ties for 7 years would know how to tie a tie.

After the tie problem was taken care of we arrived at the party.

After five minutes Sirius disappeared somewhere in the crowd of people.

So I went to get some hot coco with Lily, Marlene and Alice.

"Nice party." Marlene said and I saw she had grabbed some of the fire whiskey.

"How'd you get this stuff in?" She asked me.

"Artemis, why'd you bring fire whiskey in, it's against the rules." Lily scolded me like a mother scolding her children.

"James helped me get it, and come on Lily I know you and I don't like it but that doesn't mean other people can't have it." I said.

A minute later James, Sirius and Remus sat down next to us and Alice was on the dance floor with Frank.

"Sup ladies." Sirius said.

"Nothing much birthday boy." I said and ruffled his hair which was still a little wet from his shower.

He huffed and fixed his hair.

"You guys won't believe what she got me." Sirius said.

I laughed.

"Ok so this morning she gave me a squeaky toy shaped like a bone and red." Sirius said and the others started laughing.

No, that wasn't the only thing I got him.

I got him candy and a shark tooth necklace.

After sitting around, talking, eating and drinking the boys went somewhere else with the Prewet twins.

"Come on Artemis, please just one sip." Marlene said and pushed me her glass of fire whiskey.

I finally gave in and took a sip.

It felt tingly going town my throat.

Then after a second my mouth slightly started stinging.

It tasted like you had something spicy and I wanted to chug a gallon of milk.

After a minute or so it went away.

"Wow that was spicy." I said.

By now Marlene and Lily were snickering and my face was probably red as a tomato.

Then I started hiccupping.

That went on for seven minute before it stopped.

And Lily and Marlene were laughing really hard.

Then Sirius and James came over with Peter behind them.

"What happened to you two?" Sirius asked Marlene and Lily.

"Artemis' drank a sip of fire whiskey and she started fanning out her mouth and then she got the hiccups for seven minutes." Lily told them.

Sirius just shook his head as James pulled Lily onto the dance floor.

Peter disappeared from Sirius' side and Marlene was pulled away by some dude.

"Would you like a dance m'lady?" Sirius asked and put his hand out.

"Ok." I said and he took my hand and onto the dance floor we went.

He spun me around in circles and then threw me up in the air and caught me bridal style.

People started applauding because for some reason people clap when someone does a really good dance and specifically a couple or a birthday person.

Sirius gave me an eskimo kiss before letting me to my feet.

For the rest of the party my friends and I sat around and talked and laughed.

After like an hour everyone left and only Sirius and I were left.

"Need help with your presents?" I asked Sirius as he walked over to his pile of presents.

People just walked by and placed their presents on the pile.

I bet most of it's from girls hoping to get Sirius to date them.

"Yeah there's gotta be like 25 in there." Sirius said.

We need bags. I thought and a pile of bags appeared in the corner of the room.

I used an extendable charm on the bag to make it fit more presents.

Once we got all the presents we headed up to the common room and put the presents in Sirius' dorm.

"You wanna stay and open them with me?" Sirius asked, over James' snoring.

"Sure." I said and we started opening presents.

Several stuff was broom polish, cologne, shoe polish, and baked goods/ candy.

"I'll keep the polish and cologne but ditch the cookies and crap, they might have love potion stuff in it." Sirius said.

"Ok." I said and grabbed the stuff and tossed it out the window.

I layed on Sirius' bed reading a comic someone got him while Sirius began smelling all the cologne.

After smelling each bottle of cologne Sirius layed down next to me.

"Night birthday boy." I said and fell asleep.