Chapters 133 - 135

Start from the beginning

"Fourth girl, your grandmother only wants to let you take Yao'er to attend the lessons taught by the two old servants, how can this give you grievance? Yao'er is your little sister and sisters should help each other."

"Moreover, it was only a sentence, you actually made such a big ruckus, making the whole count residence embarrassed. Indeed, you've grown wings and do not put the count residence in your eyes."

Jiang Ningbao declined to comment and looked at Changning Count with an indifferent gaze, "Oldest uncle, niece's wedding date is earlier than fifth sister but no one in the residence prepared anything for niece's wedding, they did not even give me an educational old servant. Fifth sister had long found educational old servants and grandmother put all her mind to preparing fifth sister's wedding."

Saying up to this point, Jiang Ningbao halted and looked at Changning Count's face that slowly turned green and she laughed coldly in her heart as she continued.

"After the duke knew about niece's situation and took it upon himself to invite an embroiderer to help embroider the wedding dress and invited the old servants from the palace to teach niece etiquette, while the relatives in the residence kept on ignoring niece. If there's any benefit that can be gained, then try to get it. Want to share a cup of soup and no benefit, then throw you to a corner to be forgotten. If there's benefit, then using the excuse of sisters should help each other to get the benefit. How can there be such a good thing in the world?"

"Oldest uncle, is niece right?"

Jiang Ningbao gave Changning Count a sneer.

Changning Count only felt that his face was hot and glared at Jiang Ningbao for a while. He then left, flying into rage from shame, while flicking his sleeve.

Chun Xi and Chun Le who were at the side released their breaths and revealed happy smiles.

Their lady was amazing. The count was angered until leaving. When the count reprimanded their lady, their hearts were not comfortable. They had seen the treatments their lady got in the residence.

The count actually had the face to reprimand their lady.

Jiang Ningbao smiled lightly and tidied the hair by her ear. She then tidied pieces of her jacket and strode out of the hall alone to attend the lesson of the two old servants.

From the time Old Madam Jiang was warned by the person Duke Ding sent, Old Madam Jiang did not call for Jiang Ningbao and Changning Count was the same.

Jiang Ningbao was happy to maintain such a situation.

Chapter 134

During the day, Jiang Ningbao attended the lessons of etiquette and worldly wisdom by the two old servants and by night, she exchanged letters with the duke. Unless necessary, she won't get out of the big door of the western courtyard. She spent her days substantially and happily.

Days went by and her older brother Jiang Jin would go back to Azure Mountain Academy tomorrow. The next time he returns would be the day of Jiang Ningbao's wedding.

On the night before his leave, the candle in Jiang Ningbao's room still lit up.

Jiang Ningbao and her older brother Jiang Jin were having a conversation in the room.

"Brother, this is ten thousand silvers. Don't reject it. At that time, you gave mother's dowry to me and does not have any money left. The monthly allowance of a few tens of silver probably did not arrive in your hand."

Jiang Ningbao had on a slight smile and pushed the money box to Jiang Jin's with an attitude of not allowing any interference.

Two days ago, Jiang Ningbao stored a few jugs of medicinal wines and flower wines full to a big slender and soft hay wooden box so her older brother can take it to his academy.