Chapters 118 - 120

Start from the beginning

Yang Shuqing shook her head and did not mind much, "Upper Cloud Wine Shop is my private property and built using my mother's dowry money. Jingyi won't mind this small matter."

Qian Rong and Qian Bi: "....."

Heir Xie did not mind, but what about Duke Ding? Their miss was Heir Xie's fiance and it could be said that on a certain level, made those suspicious officials had the idea that Duke Ding Residence stood on King Qin's side.

Duke Ding and the current emperor were cousins. Could this be hinting that the emperor had the mind to make King Qin the successor?

The problem that even two servant girls could think of, they did not believe that their miss did not think of this. But since their miss had done so, if Duke Ding meddled, what would happen to their miss?

Their miss was really daring. This was simply gambling the whole Anyuan Marquis Residence.

Yang Shuqing looked at the two servant girls who revealed worried looks and sipped the tea. Her lips curved into a confident smile. But once she thought of the concubines and the concubine born sister who disgust her, her smile disappeared.

.....

Nearing night, Jiang Ningbao and her older brother Jiang Jin arrived at Clear Water Temple. The incense in Clear Water Temple was thick and Changning Count Residence rented two big courtyard in Clear Water Temple.

Changning Count was still unconscious and Old Madam Jiang stubbornly believed that it was because something dirty latched on him. So Changning Count stayed in Clear Water Temple and she invited the monks in the temple to chant sutras and prayed for fortune.

Madam Zhang visited her unconscious husband once in a while. The ominous energy on her was strange. It was obviously erased but once she woke up, she got attacked again, repeating the torment, so she could only stay at Clear Water Temple.

Depressed and irritable, after getting better everyday, she would curse and scold Jiang Ningbao in the room, dying to feed on her blood.

"Madam, Jiang fourth miss and Jiang third young master came to Clear Water Temple to see you and the count." Madam Zhang's trusted servant, old servant Yang, put the dishes on the table and spoke carefully.

First Madam Zhang in the room was no longer dignified and shrewd. Her face was gloomy, wan, and shallow. There were lines of blood in her eyes. It was obvious that she did not have a good sleep the past few days.

"What? Is it not enough that she harms me? She even dares to see me? She should be coming to see the joke out of her oldest aunt. I won't see her, let someone kick her out."

Madam Zhang whose heart was calm from hearing Monk Gao reciting the sutra, once she heard Jiang Ningbao was coming, immediately exploded. She slammed the table and her whole self was bristled in anger, almost sweeping the vegetarian food to the ground.

Chapter 119

"Madam, I'm afraid it's not appropriate." Old servant Yang toughened her scalp and spoke. After the madam was attacked by ominous energy, her personality would change without pattern and became hard to serve.

Old servant Yang did not dare to tell the madam what happened in Changing Count Residence lately and only said that Sir Zhang Zhan climbed high and got engaged to Ministry of Civil Personnel's second daughter.

Madam was very happy about this. At that day, she did not throw a tantrum to torture the servants.

Now, the third young master and fourth lady came to visit and the fourth lady carried with her the guards sent by Duke Ding to protect her. The madam wanted to kick her out like this and did not even try superficial acts.