Chapters 115 - 117

Start from the beginning

Upper Cloud Wine Shop's sky high priced wine, who did not drool over it?

It was originally protected by King Qin who had the most probability of ascending the throne so no one dared to touch it and now, it was the same, only with the addition of Yang Shuqing.

She was only Anyuan Marquis Residence's oldest miss, Heir Xie's fiancee. No one would think to get a cup from her.

The first one to move was probably Queen Qin.

Upper Cloud Wine Shop's boss.....was actually Anyuan Marquis Residence's oldest miss. Wasn't the person behind it King Qin? Could it be that Miss Yang and King Qin worked together?

Once these ideas came, almost everyone put their gazes on Heir Xie. Had Heir Xie known that his fiancee was this amazing? She actually had a very rich and generous family property.

Actually, from when Young Master Shu Yang knew Upper Cloud Wine Shop's wine brewing master, they had guessed. Now that Jiang fourth miss mentioned it, they had the 'as expected' feeling.

Xie Jingyi's handsome face was stunned. He did not think that Shuqing was one of Upper Cloud Wine Shope's bosses and she worked together to open Upper Cloud Wine Shop with King Qin who liked her.

"Shuqing, are you really Upper Cloud Wine Shop's boss?"

"Jingyi, I did not hide it from you on purpose. When we get back, I will tell you all about it." Yang Shuqing felt that it was not good. Today, Jiang Ningbao had revealed her ins and outs.

She did not know where Jiang Ningbao got the information.

Could it be that Duke Ding helped her investigate? Yang Shuqing's heart trembled and her fear toward Duke Ding deepened. In her heart, Duke Ding had large power and there was nothing he could not investigate.

"I've never admired a person like this. Jiang fourth miss is the first. The real hiding one's depth should be Jiang fourth miss." Yang Shuqing took a deep breath and gave a thumbs up toward Jiang Ningbao with an appreciative tone.

Jiang Ningbao slightly smiled and deliberately confused the crowd's guess and put it all on Duke Ding, "I'm just benefiting from Duke Ding, it's not worth mentioning. I actually admire Miss Yang very much, you can get such a family property without other knowing it."

Jiang Jin: "....."

Chapter 116

Ningbao actually praised one another with the woman who stole her ex-fiance.

Not only Jiang Jin was dumbfounded, the people present were too. What kind of situation was this? Where was the catfight between two women?

Fu Wanning: "....."

Ningbao and Miss Yang exchanged hidden blows with a speed that was neither fast nor slow, making others open their horizon.

Let's not speak about Miss Yang. She belonged to Anyuan Marquis Residence and the inner fights there were fierce. It was not weird for her to be this calm.

But Ningbao was different. She came from Changning Count Residence and her parents loved each other, there was no concubine. Now, seeing her calmly revealed Miss Yang's cards, even with Duke Ding's help, she was not to be belittled.

"It's already late, I should go back to the residence. I thank Jiang fourth miss for everything today." Yang Shuqing still smiled faintly but her eyes were ice cold.

"Farewell, Miss Yang." Jiang Ningbao replied with a smile.

Xie Jingyi looked at Jiang Ningbao with a complicated gaze when he left and he smiled mockingly to himself. Indeed, he had never understood this ex-fiancee and he did not know how many sides she had.