Not so lucky

(Jet)

“Give me a break, Alpha Rick, I need some time off from work.” At this point, I knew that I was practically begging, but I didn't care. I wanted to be here for Zy and seeing that I fucked up again, I wanted to make it up to him.

“Ok fine, you deserve it after all. Just make sure that you train harder and patrol more, even though we haven't spotted any more rogues, that doesn't mean we should let our guard down.” I nodded my head and left in a hurry so that I could get ready for school.

The days are slowly counting down as to when I will graduate, and I can't fucking wait.

I was hesitant at first, going back to my room. But I quickly got over it. The room was mine, so why should I be afraid?

I opened the door without knocking, while holding my head high and letting that scowl take its place on my face. That way, Zy would know that I was seriously not in the mood for his bullshit.

“Who are you going to kill?” Zy asked, making me raise my eyebrow at him. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, while his hair was a bit damp.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“That scowl on your face, it seems as if you're the tough guy no one should mess with, but at the end of the day, you're a coward.” Oh, really now? I'm a coward?

“I could kill you with one punch, don't mistake me for someone who is weak because I'm not.” I argued back, making him laugh.

“Whatever. So I was exercising earlier with this Nathan fellow, he's kind of cute. Does he have a mate? Because I would let him fuck me so hard…" A growl left me, one that sounded deadly to my ears, putting a pause to what Zy was saying.

I marched up to him and once I was in front of him, I took a handful of his hair in my fist and yanked his head to the side.

“Let's not forget who you belong to, hmm?” I said, not giving a fuck anymore.

“I don't belong to you, so fuck you.” He replied in a harsh tone.

I sighed and let go of him, then made my way towards the bed to sit down.

“I think we need to talk.” I said, not liking that we were arguing so much already.

“Yeah, you're right.” He replied with a sigh, walking over and sitting next to me.

“If you haven't been realizing by now, sometimes I say certain things that I don't really mean. I often talk without thinking, which can get me in a lot of trouble. I frequently say things without meaning it. I just don't like when I'm being challenged.” I said and zy nodded his head.

“I figured that much. We are both doms after all. Sometimes our arguments don't make any sense to me.” Zy replied with a chuckle, which had me laughing along with him.

“I have to get ready for school. But I don't have to work for a while. I have a lot of training and patrolling to make up for it, though.” I groaned and fell back on the bed, covering my eyes with my hand.

“That's what being a warrior is all about, you have a pack to protect.” I looked at Zy and smiled at him.

“And I also have a mate to protect, you can't fight me on that one.” I made a move to get up, but Zy pushed me back down on the bed while straddling me.

“How about you skip school today? I have plenty of things I would like to try with you.” It didn't take a lot of convincing for me to know what my answer would be.

Like I said, I'm not one to refuse sex, especially if it's from my mate.

******************************

“Uh, what time is it?” I asked Zy as I tried to get up. He had me pinned down and was slightly snoring, which did a lot to my ego because I was the one who got him this tired.

After slowly getting out of bed so that I didn't wake Zy, I made my way towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

****

“You can't keep on skipping school like this, Jet, you should notify us first.” Mom said, scowling at me.

“Sorry, got into an argument with Zy and he asked me to stay home after we made up, so I wasn't really thinking.” Mom nodded her head and dad rolled his eyes.

“Let the boy be hunny, he's going to graduate in a month.” Dad said, while giving me two thumbs up when mom wasn't looking.

“That still doesn't mean that he should skip school, and he's doing it often nowadays.” Mom chastised, letting me know that she wasn't going to let this go.

“I'm eighteen years old, Mom, last time I checked I'm an adult.” Mom narrowed her eyes at me after I said that.

“That doesn't mean that I can't ground you. No matter your age, you're still my son. So, since you want to talk back to me, you're grounded until you graduate.” She can't be serious.

“Fuck that shit and fuck you too. I won't listen to you. You can't honestly think that I'm going to follow your orders, you're a fool if you think so….”

.......................................

“Ugh, my head hurts, what happened?” I asked, after I regained consciousness.

I started to look around, only to realize that I've been locked in a cellar! The fuck!?

“Aww, did you get enough sleep?” Mom asked, while laughing.

“What did you do to me, woman?” I asked as I tried to stand up.

“That's my secret. Are you ready to apologize to me?” Oh. I guess I fucked up again.

“Yeah, sorry.” I said, but Mom shook her head.

“You can do better than that Jet.” I growled at Mom, who was smirking at me.

“Fine, I apologize for talking to you like that, and it won't happen again. I will gladly accept my punishment for skipping school, and I won't do it again. I love you more than I love dad.” That wasn't the truth because I loved them equally, but I wasn't going to let her know that.

“That wasn't so hard now, was it?” I rolled my eyes and waited for Mom to let me out.

“I've informed Alpha Rick about the way you talked to me. He said that you're to train for five hours without stopping.” Mom laughed as she began to walk away from me.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone?