Just stating the facts

(Zyair)

“ So you and West, uh?” I asked Drew as I started to wiggle my eyebrows at him. He pushes me playfully, while blushing.

“ I-It's nothing serious as yet. I can't believe he actually likes me too!” He squeals, making me laugh at the way he was acting.

“ And you have a date with Jet.” He said after calming down. I still couldn't believe I gave into Jet so easily today. The things he did to me in my classroom were still fresh on my mind even when I'm home.

“ Can you believe the fucker ordered me to go on a date with him?” I asked. Drew laughed and shook his head.

“ I kind of like Jet. I hate it when he's always glaring at me, but I like the fact that he's challenging you. You're always so…uptight.” I narrowed my eyes at him and was about to say something when my phone started ringing. I noticed that it was my mother calling and smiled before answering it.

“How's my favorite woman in the world doing?” I asked, earning a laugh from her. My parents didn't care that I was gay, and that's something that I loved about them. My grandparents were the same, before they died.

“ Mom I haven't spoken to Samantha for a while now, I don't even think that she knows that I exist anymore.” Which was true. Even though I could pick up the phone and call her, I didn't. The last time I tried that, she asked me to never call her again and that I was an embarrassment to our family.

I kept the things she said to me to myself because I didn't want any arguments between my family.

“ Ok I will. Say hi to dad for me.” I hung up the phone and sighed, knowing that my mother was pressuring me into calling Samantha.

“ Everything ok?” Drew asked and I shook my head.

“ Care to give me a massage?” I asked and he smiled.

“ Of course I will. I've been doing that for years now, haven't I?” I laughed at Drew as we made our way towards the smaller room I had here as a spa. I took my jacket and shirt off and got on the table.

“ Keeping your pants on this time?” Drew asked as he grabs a towel.

“ Yeah, I wanted to take it off. But a small voice in the back of my head, that sounded a lot like Jet, told me to keep it on.” I replied, making him scoff. He got started on my shoulders and made his way to the middle of my back. His hands were literally magic. If only jet could see me like this now.

A couple minutes later, I fell asleep from the comfort I was receiving from Drew. He was that good. I've never felt so relaxed in all my life. I forgot how good Drew was with his hands.

I woke up later and saw that I was alone, so I made my way towards my room so that I could take a shower. I was a bit nervous about my date with jet, even though I knew that there was nothing to worry about.

Jet was like me in more ways than I can think of. He's controlling and possessive of me, and I was the same with him. He makes me forgot myself when I'm around him, there's just something about him that I can't put my finger on.

Whenever we touch, the sparks that, I felt, were anything but natural. He has this thing about his eyes and his scent was magnificent. So earthy and Devine.

After my shower, I put some clothes on and went searching for Drew, who I found at the door getting pizza from a delivery man. He turned around and saw me and smiled.

“ Good you're up. Didn't feel like cooking, so pizza it is for us. Got your favorite topping and all.” I nodded my head at him and took one of the large boxes from him. We sat down on the sofa and I took up a slice of mouth-watering pizza, then started eating it in comfortable silence.

“ Gosh I'm full. Pepperoni pizza is the best.” Drew said after a while, making me smile at him.

“ That and super supreme. I don't even know what they were thinking when they added pineapple. There are just some things pineapples don't belong on.” I shivered from disgust, and drew laughed out loud.

I let out a loud burp after I gobbled down some water and stood up. Drew and I cleaned up after, making sure to get rid of any mess we made.

“ How are your parents doing?” Drew asked after some time.

“ Good I guess. She and dad intend to visit soon. She wanted me to talk to Samantha, but I don't think I will.” I said and drew nodded his head.

“ I completely understand you, the things Samantha did to you back then was just too much. I get that she's your sister and all, but that's definitely not the way to treat your family and to think that she's your twin at that.” Drew stated, making me agree with him. The things she did and said all because she wanted to take over my grandparent's company were what drove me to this point.

The final straw that destroyed everything was when she said she hated me for being a faggot. That it was wrong, and I should burn in Hell where I belong.

I don't think I'd ever view her as my sister again, she was the one who brought that on herself.

“ I'm going to go and get some rest before I grade the papers I have.” I said, and Drew smiled at me. I needed as much rest as I could get because I knew that dealing with Jet was going to be hard.

Tomorrow is the date, and I was anxious about it. No matter how hard we try, we can't keep our hands off each other. It sucks sometimes I know, but that's just the way things are, and I'd be damn if I say I didn't enjoy every single bit of it.