Taking whats mine

(Jet)

The next day at school, I decided to tone it down a bit. Blade was mad at me a bit for doing that since he wanted to see his mate, but I was only doing this because I would rather not scare him off. I've already came on to him too strong, and he ran, I don't intend to lose him at all.

Arriving at Hell once more, I met with my friends Leon and Maddox. I was desperately in need of a smoke, so I went behind the school, that way I wouldn't get caught.

“ When are you going to stop smoking? You're just signing your life away with that thing.” Maddox said, eyeing the cigar with hatred.

“ Smoking to me is like sex, I can't live without either one of them.” I replied, which had him scoffing.

“ Leon told me that Mr. Rivers is your mate. What are you planning on doing about it?” I smirked as I remembered how much I've done already. I couldn't control my hormones and felt my dick getting hard just at the thought of what I did yesterday.

“ For fuck’s sake man, tone that shit down.” Leon snapped, covering his nostrils so that he wouldn't smell my arousal. That's another thing I hate when it happens. I can't even get a stiffy without everyone else finding out about it.

“ I intend to pursue it until I can fuck him.” I said as a reply to what Maddox asked, and he shot me a disgusted look.

“ I feel sorry for him, he's going to have countless problems with you. Now hurry and smoke, so we can get to class on time.” Rolling my eyes at Maddox, I finished smoking and popped a gum in my mouth to get rid of the smell.

I just hope that I'm making the right choice by staying away for now. History. One of the most boring classes I've ever had the chance to encounter. Sitting through it left me in a shitty mood. Why do I need to know about world war 3? It's not my concern.

I was about to doze off as Mr. Hemmington kept on talking about stuff that happened way before my grandparents were born when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“ Can we meet after class?” Mary-Lynn asked, and I glared at her. You know that one girl, right? I'm not going to shame anyone, but if you figured it out, then yeah you're right.

She gets around a lot, at least that's what I've heard before. I am not sure if it's true, but from the looks of it I can say that it wasn't a lie.

“ Sorry, I have better things to do.” I said, then went back to doodling. I didn't have time for this shit. Since she was a human, I couldn't do anything about it.

It was after the third class I snapped. I knew that Zy would be in his office now since it's lunchtime and that's where he ate yesterday. Don't ask me how I know about that.

I made my way there with blade cheering me on and telling me to hurry.

Once there, I knocked on the door and when he finally opened it, I didn't bother waiting on being acknowledged as I let myself in without being invited.

“ Is there something I could help you with, jet?” Hearing his voice has helped me to calm down a little, just a little. I needed to do one more thing, so I walked up to him until we were face to face. He was a bit taller than me, which didn't bother me one bit. I could still hold my own against him.

“ There's a lot you can do for me, teach.” I replied as I started to play with his tie. His breath hitched as I moved my hand upward until it landed on his neck. I gave it a little squeeze and didn't miss the moan that escapes him.

Blade was fighting to take over, but I had to hold him back because by the time he's done, the entire office would be destroyed. Zy finally figured out what I was doing, seeing that I had a choke kink, and pulled my hand away from his neck.

He started to walk towards his desk, but with my speed, I was able to catch up to him before he sat down. I slammed him face-down on the desk, getting a good view of his ass. He didn't stop me this time as I used my other hand to pin his behind his back. I lean down and started to whisper in his ear.

“ Tell me you don't want this, and I'll stop.” That was a lie. He's my mate, after-all. He didn't answer me, which was fine by me. I was about to grab his ass and give it a little squeeze when he decided to overpower me, and now I'm in the same position as he was.

I was somehow loving this far too much.

“ I've told you before that what you're doing was not professional, but if this is what you really want…I will gladly give it to you.” Damn, I think I just came from what he said. He started to move behind me. I felt his dick on my ass as he continued to move. I gasped at the feeling, which was too much for me.

I didn't know that I would enjoy this as he spanks my ass more than once. I guess it was because he's my mate. I was fully expecting him to take my pants off and have his way with me when he suddenly stops and pulls away from me.

I was exhausted, couldn't even stand because of how weak my knees were.

“ I think you should leave.” He whispers. Making me look at him as if he had lost his damn mind.

“ I said leave jet. We can't do this, not now. We had only just met, and already it's moving too fast.” His eyes were wide as he took in my appearance. I made a move towards him, watching him cower a bit. He backs away from me until his back hits the wall. Caging him in, I leaned down so that I could take a sniff of his neck.

“ If you think I'm going to leave you, you thought wrong. I want you even more.” Moving away from his neck, I slammed my lips down on his, taking what was all mine and believe me he's mine and no one else can tell me otherwise.