Getting away

(Zyair)

The next day came rather quickly for my taste. Rolling out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom so that I can do my morning routine before getting ready for work. After grading so many papers yesterday, with most of them failing miserably, I fell asleep from exhaustion.

I was laughing at one point when Jet didn't know the answer to the square root of one hundred, they were all doomed because that's a simple math question. I wonder what had him so distracted he wrote 5.8 as his answer.

Today, I plan to tackle their weak point, hoping that they won't hate me at the end of the day. I wanted to be able to look at my students one day and say yes I taught them that, or yes, I'm proud of them. I have to toughen up a bit since this seems to be a rough start already.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was seven already. I wasn't going to eat anything, so I'll just grab a cup of coffee before I left. Heading to the kitchen, I noticed how silent it was, where the hell is Drew? Maybe he's still sleeping, so I won't bother him.

It didn't take long for me to arrive at school, as usual, I was the first one here. Setting my satchel on the desk, I retrieved the test papers that were filled with nothing but d's and f's with a few of them barely getting a b. Such a disappointment. I understand that math was difficult, but for heaven’s sake, all they had to do was try.

After setting everything up, I checked my watch again and saw that it was eight. Everyone started to pour in shortly after the bell rang. I was trying my best not to stare at Jet as he walks by me, but it was just so damn hard.

Clearing my throat, I started to fiddle with my tie. A nervous habit I picked up out of nowhere which was annoying me. I decided to grab the test papers so that I could return them to everyone, since they were all seated now.

“I'll take attendance after handing these out.” I said, earning a few nods from the students.

“Want any help, Mr. Rivers?” Jet asked out of nowhere, making my eyes involuntarily snap towards him. There goes me trying to avoid him.

“I'm good, thanks for the offer, though.” I replied. He made a tsking sound before looking away from me. Good, that's good. Don't look at me and I'll be fine.

Most of the students groaned when they saw their results. One kid I believe to be Maxwell, who smells a lot like cheese, made a whooping sound as if he got the highest score. I went back to my desk, which was safer. After taking attendance, I started to talk, letting them know that they had a lot to work on.

I have gotten numerous complaints from them about being too hard on them, but I wasn't going to let this go. They were here to learn and nothing else. No wonder the teacher before me quit, they were some dumb bunch of assholes.

“I see where your weak point is, so that's where I'll start. It seems as if most of you have a problem with either square roots, which is one of the easiest math problems to solve. Even a third-grader can do better than you. Then you have a problem with ratio as well. You've already wasted years at school, this is your final year, yet you know nothing. I have to make sure you will be able to graduate at least.” I don't know what their grades were like in the other classes, and neither do I care.

It was up to the teachers to make sure the students were educated, school wasn't for fun and games.

“Ok let's begin. Finding the square root of a number is easy. The easiest way to go by this, For example, is…” I wrote the number nine on the board as I continued to explain to them, how easy it was. Some seem to get it, while others like Jet continued to zone out. I even caught him staring at my ass at one point. If only I could tell him that he couldn't find the square root there.

I spent the rest of my hour and a half, drilling them to a point where one girl started to cry. I wasn't letting up so easy, they have to learn when they were in class. My Dom mode even took over at one point, scaring the crap out of Jessica, who looked like she was about to faint.

I should have apologized, but I won't. At the end of class, I was packing up my stuff, not realizing that Jet had stayed back. I shivered a bit when I remembered his touch yesterday, I can't believe I was still thinking about that.

“Can I help you?” I asked, letting him know that I wasn't in the mood for his games. After making sure that everyone left, he walks up to the door and locks it. I raised my eyebrow at him, wondering what the fuck he was up to.

“I seem to have a problem with my little friend here. It won't go down and requires some assistance.” Did he really just say that? I couldn't stop myself from looking at that one place I wasn't supposed to look. Sure enough, I can see the outline of his dick that was covered by his shorts. Dammit, what the hell is wrong with me?

“I suggest that you open the door and leave, Mr. Harrington. I'm a grown man, and you're my student, so try to act more professional.” I snapped, which had him laughing.

“Try to act more professional? Oh, please. You were just ogling my dick Zy, I'm not stopping you though, so you can look all you want.” He made his way closer to me, I would have backed away, but the desk was preventing me from doing so.

“Now what should I do to you, hmm?" He asked as his eyes began to roam my body. Lust was evident in them, making me want him even more. I eventually snapped out of it and grabbed my satchel before making my way to the door. He stops me by holding my hand as tight as he could.

I felt the sparks traveling through my body, as a moan threatened to escape me just from the mere touch. Pulling my hand away from him, I left in a hurry so that I could go to the bathroom. This is going to be a difficult year for me, I can already feel it.