Blowing him

(Warning. This chapter will contain a small amount of smut. Proceed with caution…or not, it's not going to be that good 🤣🤣🤣)

(Zyair)

Like I said before, I wasn't going to stop now. Not when I'm this close to getting what I want. I pulled away reluctantly from Jet and went to lock the door, better to be safe than sorry. Jet was breathing heavily as he took my lips with his once more, it seemed as if he had a thing for kissing me.

I spun him around, and now it was my turn to take the lead. The bell had already gone off, signaling the end of our lunch break, but I didn't care. My next class could wait, but right now, I can't. I needed my fix, and I needed it right now. I pulled away from him, breathing heavily as I started to suck on his neck. My dick was as hard as a rock, but I wanted to focus on him for now.

Jet tried to take the lead by pinning me against the wall as he groped me. I moaned out loud as the feeling of his hand on me was just too much.

“ Tell me what you want me to do.” I ordered, not really sure if this was me talking or not. Maybe it was my DOM mode taking over.

“ I want you to give me that blowjob I asked you for before.” Jet said, and I nodded my head eagerly at him. I guess I was already drunk in lust, or love, I'm not certain. Because right now, my mind was spinning out of control, and I was left feeling too dizzy to even stand on my own two feet.

I didn't waste any time as I pulled his pants down and took out his dick, and boy was I one lucky bastard.

“ Six inches soft, nine inches hard. Can you take all of me?” I looked up at Jet in amazement because I couldn't believe he was that big. I was about to shake my head, but then I remembered something important. I'm a DOM for crying out loud! How did I let him overpower me so quickly? Is he a witch or something?

“ I can take all of you and more. You think that I'm afraid of your dick just because it's bigger than mine?” I asked as I started to gently caress it, from the tip, down.

He let out a growl as I continued to tease him, his legs were already shaking as he tried his best to control himself. I picked up speed as I began pumping him, his dick got even harder, if that was possible. It was already leaking Pre-cum, making my mouth water just to get a taste of it.

“ Fuck Zy, wrap your fucking mouth around my dick and suck all of my juice out until you're full.” He didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly lowered myself, lining my mouth in front of his dick. I held his dick and stuck my tongue out, licking him from the base to the tip.

I focused my attention more on the tip of his dick, his legs were still trembling as I took my time pleasuring him. It seems as if it got too much because he grabs my hair suddenly, fisting it as he moans over and over again.

I decided that he was tortured enough and took him into my mouth. Hallowing my cheeks, I sucked his dick just the way he wanted. Tasting his pre-cum, that had me addicted already.

I somehow had some good reflex because I wasn't choking at all. He began moving his hips in a circular motion, while his hand was still fisted in my hair.

Looking up at him, his eyes were closed as he let out noises I've never heard before. He would growl and then whine. His whimpers were something else as I continued to suck his dick as hard as I could, making sure not to miss anything.

“ Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum, Zy.” His warning did nothing because I wasn't going to pull away. That won't happen in a million years.

“ Fuck!” He shouted as he picked up speed, ramming his hard dick in my throat and cumming as hard as he could. I tried my best to swallow it all like a pro, and that's what I did. I didn't leave a trace of his cum as I swirled my tongue around, trying to get every single drop of it.

My mouth felt like it was swollen, of course it was because of what we just did. Jet had his eyes closed as he was trying to catch his breath. I don't even know if that was good enough, I wasn't in this position before. I'm always top, never once gave my subs a blowjob or even let them top me.

It was all too new to me, why was I so quick to allow jet to get away with this? There's just something about him that made me want to do everything he says without fighting him. But knowing me, that won't happen.

“ Fuck Zy, that was so good. It's my turn now.” I shook my head at him. As much as I was hard as a rock, I wasn't comfortable yet with him giving me blowjobs. I only did it because I was too turned on to refuse. I wasn't looking for payback, I was glad that I got to pleasure him in some way.

“ I think I'll pass. Plus I'm about fifteen minutes late for class, I need to wash my mouth out and go before I have to explain why I'm so late.” Dammit, why did I have to act so stupid? He was offering me a blowjob, but I refused, why?

“ Ok that's fine. You did good, by the way, got all of my juice and all. When can we do this again?” I smirked and gave him a chaste kiss as I hurriedly made my way to the adjoining bathroom to wash up.

When I was done, I grabbed everything I needed and made my way to class, with Jet walking at a fast pace next to me trying to catch up.

“ We can't both be tops, so what else is there?” I sighed and stopped so that I could tell him my answer.

“ As much as I would rather not admit it, we can both be switches. There's something important I want to talk to you about. I hope you say yes because it's something that's a big part of me. I just don't think I can turn it off just like that anymore.” He nodded his head after giving me a confused look. As much as I wanted to stay away from this topic, I can't. I'm a DOM and I wanted him to be my sub, I just hope that it can work that way.