Its complicated

(Zyair)

After cooling off, I went back to class a bit late, so I jumped right into teaching. It was hard for me to concentrate, given the fact that I was more focusing on Jet. A couple minutes into teaching and I felt a headache coming on. At least this other class wasn't as bad as the first one. They weren't all that brilliant, but I could work with them.

At the end of the day, the headache was in full swing now. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep the rest of the day away. I received a text on my phone earlier from drew, saying that he cooked, so I didn't have to bring home anything, which was good.

It took me half an hour to arrive home, so once I was there, I quickly made my way to my room in hopes of getting in bed. Drew heard me and walked out of his room to make sure I was alright, but I didn't stop to talk to him. The bed was calling me, I'd definitely kill anyone who tries to stop me right now.

I didn't bother with taking off my clothes, only my shoes. Since I took a shower this morning and wasn't sweaty, I got in bed after throwing my satchel down carelessly on the floor. Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep, which was the only thing I needed at this point.

It was like I could tell that my body had enough sleep, and it was time to wake up. When I did, I saw that it was dark out. Did I really sleep for so long? At least the headache was gone. I sighed as I made my way out of bed, heading towards the kitchen because I was desperately in need of something to eat. Drew was there and when he saw me, his eyes became wide.

“You have bad hair.” He said while pointing at my hair, which I wasn't concerned about at this point. I grabbed the plate and sat at the counter, then started to eat the meal that Drew prepared.

“Is everything alright? You do know that I'm here for you if you ever require me. You've done so much for me already, it would be awful of me to turn my back on you.” I pushed the plate away and dropped my head on the counter, letting out a frustrated groan.

“Everything is just so complicated, Drew. I have a student. His name is Jet Harrington. I think I might have a slight crush on him.” I confessed, not knowing whether I did the right thing or not. Drew started laughing out of nowhere, making me lift my head up to look at him.

“You're in love with your student? How's that even going to work?” I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing the answer to that myself.

“All I know is when I'm around him, when he touches me, I can't stop myself from wanting to do things to him. I want him to be my sub, but how's that even going to work when he's more of a dom.” I was confused because at one point I wanted to be the one to control him, but when he puts up his bad boy act I couldn't help but want the role to be reversed a little.

“Say what now? Um, Why don't you just go for it? No one has to know, right? If he's legal, I don't see the problem here as long as you both decided to keep it a secret. I've never seen you act like this before, so I believe that you should give it a try and see where it goes.” Can I do that, though? I have no idea. I had just started working at green valley high and I already felt like quitting, all because of Jet Harrington. But I wasn't a quitter, it wasn't in my nature to give up so easily.

“I would have to think about it. Even though, I don't think I can stay away from him for too long. There's just something that's pulling me towards him. Whenever we touch, I feel those weird sparks that I've never felt with anyone I've dated before.” Drew nodded his head as I continued to talk to him about my feelings. It's a lifesaver having him here with me.

“Just like in those Wattpad books, we both enjoy reading. What if he's a werewolf?” I laughed along with drew, who just told one of the funniest jokes ever.

“We both know that werewolves aren't real, no matter if we love reading about them or not.” I said, and he agreed with me.

“So today I finally went and got vaccinated. I don't even know why I was so scared.” My eyes became wide when he showed it to me. Drew feared getting vaccinated because he said that he didn't trust it. Yeah, I admit that it was created too soon, but I didn't see the problem with that. (a/n talking about vaccines and I haven't gotten mine since I'm too scared🙄🙄🙄)

“That's good to know, Drew, I'm proud of you.” He smiled at me and continued to talk about his job. I still wish that he didn't have one, but he wanted to be independent, so I was going to have to support him on this.

Talking to him about Jet was such a relief. Now I know what to do. Hopefully, I won't make a mistake because I can't take this anymore. My mind was a mess ever since I met Jet yesterday, I hate to admit that I even missed him a little. How could I miss such a self-centered asshole? I have no idea, but I do.

It's like he has some sort of control over me, something I didn't understand, no matter how much I tried. Why did it have to be my student, though? Couldn't it be another teacher or something? That way, I didn't have to worry about losing my job. I guess my life was about to take a drastic turn, and I wasn't certain if it was for the best or for the worse.