Our date

(Jet)

“ Where are you taking me?” Zy asked, right as he got in the car and put his seatbelt on. I got his address from him today at class, so I came to pick him up. I didn't get the chance to take a good look at his house because I was in a hurry.

If we weren't out in public right now, I would have taken him already. I whistled as I gave him a once over, damn, I couldn't believe he was my mate.

“ Jet, I asked you a question.” He snapped, taking me out of my lustful state.

“ Well I was thinking of taking you to Debaucherous.” I said, and he raised an eyebrow at me.

“ That's a sex club.” He replied, making me laugh.

“ Not just a sex club, it also has a restaurant there and a bar. I was thinking, maybe after, you and I could put on a show of our own?” I asked hopefully, and he scoffed while shaking his head.

“ Do you always have to think about sex?” He asked, as if that wasn't already obvious.

“ When I'm around you? Yes.” I know that's a lame ass answer and probably the most cringed thing to say, but I had to.

“ This is our first date and I already don't like where this is going.” Zy said and I sighed. This is why I should have kept my mouth shut and told him that it was a surprise, that way I didn't have to worry about anything.

I didn't say anything else for the rest of the journey to debaucherous, because I knew that he would bite my head off if I did.

When we arrived, we were led to a table in the restaurant area right after I told them my name. I already made a reservation and trust me it wasn't cheap. At least he could pretend to have fun instead of letting me feel like shit.

We sat down at the table and I took a chance to look at him. He was in a black button down shirt and blue jeans that fit perfectly on him. As for me? I only wore a red shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black jeans. I didn't feel like dressing up, so that's what I opted for.

“ Still mad at me?” I asked after a while and Zy sighed before shaking his head.

“ I could never stay mad at you. I owe you an apology, now that I see that you've reserved this section only for us.” He replied, and I smiled, That's a relief.

A waitress walks up to us, and I might add that she's beautiful and a bit shy. She started out professional, not like those in the books that I've read. She wasn't pushing her breasts in our faces, and she wasn't trying to stake her claim on either one of us, which I'm happy about because knowing my jealous side, I would probably do something I'd regret later.

“ Hi, my name is Josephine, and I'll be your waitress for tonight. Would you like to order now, or get something to drink first?” She asked, and I looked at Zy to see what he wanted to do.

“ Let's go with something to drink first, then we'll take a look at the menu and get back to you.” Zy said and Josephine smiled.

“That's great. Would you like some water or something else?” I asked her about the most expensive wine they had, and she told me that it cost two hundred and fifty dollars. It didn't matter because I was hoping for the best on this date. She left to go and get the wine, so I took that opportunity to think about what I wanted to say.

After Alpha Rick talked to me, I've been so confused that I didn't know what to do. But sitting here in front of my mate, I could actually see that he cared about me. But would he care enough to stay with me, after I tell him the truth?

That's the part I've been dreading the most. I didn't know what he was thinking because I haven't marked him as yet, so I don't know whether he'd accept me or not.

“ You're quiet.” Zy said.

“Just thinking about something. May I ask you a question?” I replied, he nodded his head, so I took a deep breath before continuing.

“if you found out that there's something different about me, would you run or would you stay?” He seemed confused by the question, but I wanted his honest opinion. That way, I can see if I would be making the right choice by telling him.

“I don't know what's going on in that head of yours to ask me that question, but if I'm being honest, it depends on what you're talking about.” I sighed because I wasn't expecting that answer from him.

“ But...that wouldn't stop me from being with you, Jet. I don't even think I can go a day without thinking about you. I'm constantly distracted because of you and those weird sparks that I felt whenever we touch, is another thing. Even though we haven't been together for even a month now and what we are doing is basically illegal, I wouldn't have it any other way.” Wow. That's exactly what I was looking for. I smiled at him and took his hand in mine, feeling that spark he was talking about.

“I'll be graduating soon, so we can start dating properly without any problems. I have months left in school, which is a bit longer than expected because I'm desperate to have you to myself.” He chuckled and shook his head. Right as he was about to respond, Josephine came back with the wine and opened it. She poured some in our glasses and asked if we were ready to order. I asked for a couple more minutes since we were taking that time to talk.

She left again, and I took up the glass of wine and held it up, ready for a toast. Zy did the same with his, but he was looking at me as if I had lost my mind. What could we possibly be toasting about now?

“ This is for meeting the man I'm literally bonded to for life. I might get jealous and overprotective of you, but that's just the start Zy. I promise that my feelings will be coming in full swing after this, so you better be prepared.” I tilted the glass a little and said cheers before drinking some wine.

“ That's a lame ass toast.” Zy muttered, making me laugh. I wish that things would stay like this for us, but knowing fate, I feel like something bad is going to happen between us soon because no relationship is perfect and that's not going to be good. As much as I don't like it, I would have to deal with it when the time comes.