Disbelief

(Jet)

"You're seriously not making any sense." I said to Zy, after I came home from school. He took a deep breath and glared at me.

"You heard me, I'm ready to go back to teaching. My heat is gone, there's no need for me to be here anymore, I want to go home." He replied, and I raised my eyebrow at him. What in the devil's name is he going on about now?

"I cannot let you leave until I get the go-ahead from Alpha Rick. It wouldn't be..." Zy snapped his fingers and with a 'ha, ha!' he then opened the door and rushed out. Chasing after him, I caught his arm and spun him around so that he was facing me.

"Are you losing your fucking mind? What's gotten into you?" I asked, still not believing what I had come home to.

He didn't answer me, so I did the next best thing I could think of.

I became more serious, letting him know that my dominant side had taken over. It was the only way that to get through to him, since he was acting weird.

I marched him back to my room and pushed him down on the floor on his knees. When he realized what I was doing, he snapped out of whatever state he was in and his eyes became wide.

"Get in position." I said, my voice was serious, letting him know that he shouldn't mess with me right now.

After he did what I said, I looked at him and my heart skipped a beat. Fuck, I love him.

"When I ask you a question, I expect you to answer me with a yes, sir. Is that clear?" I asked, and he made a move to nod his head, but stopped when he realized what he was doing.

"Yes sir." He said, and I nodded my head in approval.

"Why do you want to leave so soon?" Zy sighed before answering.

"I just didn't like it here anymore." I laughed at his reply because I knew he was lying.

"You can do better than that, teach, tell me the truth." If he thought that I was going to give up so easily, he thought wrong.

"I think I'm being stalked." My eyes narrowed at his reply, stalked? I'm going to murder whoever believed that they could stalk someone who is mine.

The fuck?

"By whom?" there was a long pause before he replied.

"Well I was sleeping when a voice woke me up, saying I'm back. Then it started talking to me again, saying that it's not just a part of this pack, but it was a part of me. He said his name was Gray, I think." Gray? I don't know anyone here by that name. Maybe it's a new member that I'm not aware of.

"Wait here, I'm going to talk to Alpha Rick about this. I'll be back soon." I hurriedly made my way outside, where I saw Alpha Rick talking to a few pack members.

Who would be so brave? Trying to take what's mine?

When I spotted Alpha Rick, I walked up to him and started telling him what was going on.

"Gray? There is no one here by that name Jet." Alpha Rick said and I groaned. I left to go find Leon and Maddox, who said that they were heading to their room.

Once I got there, I knocked on their door and Maddox opened it.

"Gray? I don't think there's anyone here by that name. Are you sure he got the correct name?" I shrugged my shoulders and groaned since I didn't know what to do anymore.

"Or, it could have been his wolf." Leon said, which had me laughing.

"Last time I checked, he's a human. Humans don't..." My eyes became wide, and I sobered up really fast then ran towards my room. I can't believe that I fucking forgot about this.

When I got to my room, Zy was still in position on the floor, and pulled him up. He was shaking like a leaf when I hugged him.

"Fuck, I can't believe I forgot. Zy, there's no one stalking you. That's your wolf." He went stiff against me, before pulling away while laughing.

"You can't be serious! My wolf?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Well it could happen. Remember I told you that once I marked you, maybe there's a chance you might get a wolf?" And there goes the panicking. Zy started to shout, while grabbing his hair in a tight grip. I tried to pry his hands off his head, but he wouldn't let go.

"Zy, stop, I'm serious. It's not going to be a problem. Having a wolf can be fun as well. I don't even know why I haven't scented the change in you before, but I can now. I can't believe it as well, but I'll be here for you to help you, so you don't have to worry about anything, ok?" Zy finally calmed down enough for me to get him on the bed.

I kissed him on his forehead and his lips, using my fingers to comb his hair that he messed up while whispering soothing sounds in his ears. He fell asleep shortly after, wrapped in my arms, where he felt safe.

"So I'm not going crazy?" Zy asked after he woke up, and I shook my head.

"Damn, maybe that's why I've been having those headaches. I haven't felt it ever since gray came out." I nodded my head, thinking that he was right.

I chuckled a bit while shaking my head because I found it funny. I thought that Zy was going crazy when I came home and found him packing his clothes and mumbling to himself. He even started laughing at one point, while throwing his hands up in the air. When he saw me, that's when he started acting crazier.

At least we figured out what was wrong. Zy had a wolf whose name is Gray. We were now completed.

I love him so much, even if he was crazy. He was my crazy.