On patrol

(Jet)

I'm at home now after a long, tiring day at school. The blowjob I got from Zy was still on my mind, making it hard for me to think. I was going to my room to rest a bit, when I ran into the Beta Daniel and Gamma West. It's been a while since I've hanged out with them, only because our personalities didn't match at all.

“ Hey Jet. Rick told us that you found your mate. Congrats man.” West said as he pats my shoulder. I shrugged his hand off, not liking anyone else touching me if it's not my mate.

“ Thanks , I guess.” I replied and he nodded his head.

“ What are the odds of me finding a mate? I don't even think that's possible anymore, and I'm twenty-nine!” I raised my eyebrow at west for being so dramatic about it. Not everyone is lucky to find their mate, some don't even have a mate, so he should suck it up and stop wasting my time.

“ I hate to cut this short, but I'm tired as hell and need to sleep before patrol tonight.” West nodded his head and went to say something else when Daniel started to pull him away. Waving at me before disappearing from my sight. Finally, some peace and quiet.

After a long sleep, I'm finally up now, so I got ready to go do my nightly duties. It was ordered by Alpha Rick for me to take the lead and report back to him on what happened. I have to do patrols because that's what being a warrior entails. I, along with three other warriors would patrol the land and make sure it's safe from rogues or any other intruders. It's been a bit quiet lately, made me wonder if this was the calm before the storm. I hope I'm not wrong, though because I needed a good fight.

“ Really?” I asked in disgust as I spotted two of the warriors making out. Straight people, yuck.

“ Come on, Jet, it's not like you haven't seen us do more than making out before.” Amanda said with a smirk, making my stomach churn a little.

“ Yeah and that's something that I wish I'd never seen. You shouldn't go around having sex in public, you could easily get caught.” Amanda chuckled as she started to put her black hair in a bun. Even though I was gay, I had to admit that she was gorgeous. I can see why Nathan can't keep his hands off her and her caramel skin.

“ Hey stop ogling my mate Jet, last time I checked you had a mate.” Nathan said, and I smirked when I decided to pick on him a little.

“ Yeah , I have a mate, but that won't stop me from checking others out, especially if they are as beautiful as Amanda.” Nathan growled, and I chuckled because he could be easily riled up when it came to his mate. I was the same with Zy so I can understand.

“Ok Let's get going then. Edward, come on, enough moping around already.” I clapped my hands and Edward scoffs before walking off. He and his mate have been having some problems lately. It seems as if it was getting in the way of their relationship and if I'm being honest, I think that it's Nathan's fault.

He trains a lot and wouldn't stop until he's in a coma. His mate, Louisa, was always talking about it, saying he wasn't spending enough time with her. But, that wasn't my issue. They can kill each other for all I care.

I decided that it would be best if we split up into groups, so I was teamed up with Nathan and Amanda with Edward. Nathan was grumbling all the way, saying I took him away from his mate because I was jealous. Who would be jealous of heterosexuals? Not me, of course.

Going on patrol was enough to take my mind off Zy for now. The place was still quiet except for the chirping of the crickets and the sound of an owl in the distance. It's been a while since I've seen any rogues or had any intruders, made me wonder what was going on.

“ It's spooky, isn't it?” Nathan asked out of nowhere, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. No, I wasn't a coward.

“ What? Afraid of the dark?” I asked and he pushed me playfully.

“ Not in a million years. I'm talking about the silence. We don't even hear other wolves howling like we used to before. It seems as if everyone just vanished into thin air.” I rolled my eyes at Nathan, since he can come up with some bullshit sometimes.

“ Maybe it's because of the virus and everyone is still on curfew.” Ok. Nathan was seriously getting on my nerves now.

“ You know that werewolves are stronger than humans and don't get sick easily, right? Now, can you be quiet so that I can concentrate?” He didn't say anything after that, which I was grateful for. I needed to make sure we weren't missing anything, so we had to be quiet. Which didn't last for too long.

“ Have you ever thought about what's going to happen if your mate goes into heat?” That's a good question. I mean, would Zy get his heat? He's not a werewolf, so I'm uncertain if that applies for humans as well.

“ I will have to deal with it when the time comes.” And deal with it, I will. I can already tell it's going to be great as I buried my dick deep inside his hole. As I listen to his moans, begging me to take him over and over again, which I would gladly do. I would bend him over and fuck him so hard, he wouldn't be able to walk the next…

“ Oh , not to be rude or anything, but can you tone it down a bit? I don't even know how you can get horny on a night like this. It's dark and scary but yet, you're aroused.” Dammit. I forgot about that again. I think I might need a smoke because damn, my dick won't go down, no matter how much I willed it to.

Yes, It was uncomfortable for me to walk around with a hard on, but I wasn't complaining because once I return to school I'll have Zy doing more than just a blowjob and that is something I was really looking forward to.