Chapter 120 (Boyi chooses family)

The night is such a success, the speech was very futuristic and many companies are now lining up to want to partner with Wei Corporation.

After the speech, everything ended well, with the L&M receiving many orders and a big stack of name cards for export. Wei Zhan and Boyi look at each other with delight. Their trips to America have a double reward. The L&M has successfully entered the global market and most important Boyi found his father's side of the family.

The exhibition and modeling have gone on for the past three nights and everyone was amazed because the reclusive Chairman Yan together with his famous family were there each night to watch the fashion show. Also, there were many reporters as this is the event of the year and it normally takes the front page in all the newspapers around the year.

However, Chairman Yan's face was also in the newspaper quite often and each and every one of the photos showed him with a cheerful and happy smile the reporter even comments that the elderly Chairman looks younger and younger every day.

Chairman Yan has offered the whole gang of the Wei Family members to move into their large mansion with 36 rooms but Wei Hong. Wei Teng and Tang Xiao Yan humbly refused and felt that it will be better for Wei Zhan and Boyi to spend more time with Chairman Yan especially Boyi and the babies. So, they continued to stay in the hotel while Wei Zhan & family, Li Ning, and Lam, and the security team had moved into the large mansion so that Boyi can spend more time with the Yans'.

The long-lost son has come home, the servants were all lined up in twos, like abut thirty of them, the servants are all smartly dressed in white top and black bottom and waiting anxiously to greet the new great young master.

The Bentley arrived very slowly and stately at the large mansion, the driver, immediately get out and opens the door for someone very important in the car. Wei Zhan comes out of the Bentley with his long legs, he wears slim black pants with a casual jacket that matches it with simple but full of nobility. Wei Zhan immediately turns around and stretch his arm to try and help the person inside to get out. Out come a fair hand landed on Wei Zhan's slim firmed and large palm. The person that came out of the Bentley is a teenager who has his hair neatly trimmed and styled looking very handsome with a face full of youthfulness and he is totally in sync with the slightly matured Wei Zhan who carries another temperament of an elite top notch businessman.

The servant's faces were all looking straight up at each other in two rolls facing but their eyeballs were all rolling to the side looking at the two handsome men walking hand in hand towards them.

After that, there were the bubbling and giggling sounds of babies that makes these servants more curious but they can only let the itchy ants bite them but were not able to move their heads as their chief butler is now looking and supervising them well.

It is more like royalties coming home when the two fathers turned towards their nannies and carried the two chubby babies who seems happy and captured all the attention of the rows of servants, by now the babies are about seven months old, and their beautiful features are more visible, they have a good combination of the handsomeness of both their fathers and thus, it is needless to say that the servants are all enchanted by a such handsome couple as well as the cute babies but still they were all very professional and bowed almost ninety degrees to greet the young masters

"Young master Wei and young master Lan" the servants greet them warmly and makes both the fathers feel really welcome.