Chapter 37 (Boyi a thief?????)

The bodyguards were full of praises which makes Wei Zhan who is a person never seek praise because he knows his value but today somehow he is different and he just wanted to show off his tie.

Wei Zhan bow his head down when everyone goes out to do their tasks, he just has one question for himself

"What happened?"

"Have I become a show-off?"

Wei Zhan is too shocked with his own self-discovery, however, the young heir didn't feel any annoyance and in fact, it has been a long time since he becomes more excited about things around him or about himself. The young heir's life has always been around his company, the Wei Family, and making more and more money. So, instead of plunging into his work immediately, Wei Zhan takes some time to walk to his inner room. Yes, behind his office, there is an inner room, equipped with a king-size bed, a huge closet, a bathroom, and even his own little kitchen and a small dining area. This has been specially built for Wei Zhan when he is working hard on a project and decides to sleep in his own office. However, the room is hidden behind and only his security team and Li Ning is aware of it, other than that no one is aware of it.

Wei Zhan walks into the inner room because he wanted to look at himself again in the long mirror with his red tie and he finds it very trendy and a smile plastered on his face unconsciously and his mind tell him

"This kiddo do have taste"

After that, the young heir has to pull himself out of the mirror after all self-indulgent is not going to get him past his piles and piles of work today.

With a light sigh, the young heir walks back to his office table with long strikes and begins to do his work.

Boyi is now in the university and attending his class. He is very attentive and not like some of the others, mucking around and their minds are wandering off. Boyi did not do well in his last life and so now he wanted to achieve something, some good results. Jinho and Wenyi are all good kids and so the three of them are seated together.

However, due to Boyi's fame, he always has girls staring at him, for the past few weeks, he also has some lovey-dovey letters from some girls, confessing or telling him, how much they admire him and just want to be friends.

Most of these girls dare not approach him, as there seems to have a policy of no harassment in the university. Boyi is quite shy and his eyes are always on the teacher and the notes, even though he knew that people are staring at him but he just couldn't be bothered about them. He knew his physics, those girls wouldn't like him, he will be fairer and smoother than them.

Wenyi and Jinho are having good times, when those girls are staring at Boyi, they will wink at them and even make some monkey faces at them, just to have some teenage funs.

After the class, it is afternoon now, and so Boyi decided to have lunch with his two buddies, he enjoys their company as they always act as a protector for Boyi. Sometimes, they talked about random stuff and even shoved each other around with jokes.

The food in the canteen is not as good as Zhang Ma or Aunty Wong, it is not unbearable but not as delicious as home. However, Boyi likes the lively atmosphere, where all students are chatting away, some even joke and laugh their heads off, especially the boys.

Boyi ate here usually because of Jinho and Wenyi as they wanted to spend more time with Boyi

"How is your present to Wei Zhan" Jinho asks