Chapter 110 (unpredicted emotions of Boyi)

From that day onwards, Wei Zhan took an online course on messaging leg cramps from the top master from his own private hospital. And so very quickly, the young heir has another qualification of being a top massager.

This has helped Boyi a lot during his leg cramp at night.

All of these helped Wei Zhan to understand the hardship and pain a pregnant person has to go through and he becomes very doting and much more caring for Boyi, now his own life evolves in his work and taking care of Boyi which he finds very fulfilling until one day......................

Wei Zhan has been so busy with his workload and also spending loving time with Boyi, life has been really fulfilling but busy till he felt a little dazed. This was due to the fact that last night, Li Ning came over with a huge stack of documents for Wei Zhan to go through and then signed his signature for approval.

This is a major project not only for the company but for the country. There has always been a very tough competition to get into Japan. Japan is a nation that prides itself on its own products, the idea of importing and using another country's product means thy can be not patriotic towards the country and its own people. However, throughout the century with new influences and also younger generation traveling and studying overseas, this concept has gradually and very subtly changed without much impact on the nation. Things that are not made in their own country have appeared on the shelves of the country. People are also pursuing luxury goods such as Gucci and Chanel. The super-rich wanted to be known as open-minded and widely traveled. Thus, even celebrities and statesmen and women are getting louder in their choices of overseas luxury brands to show off their status in the country. This paved way for the overseas products such as France and America but still slight resilience to China's products.

However, the country of China has also rapidly raised its status in the world with many large and great branded products that are pursued by overseas countries as well. Thus, the market of Japan has gradually opened to China and Wei Zhan sitting on the board of the Finance Committee of the nation is pathing the way through its own company's product as well as other companies as well, after which company can compete with the Wei's Corporation. Thus, the whole nation, as well as the Wei Corporation, is nestled on Wei Zhan's broad shoulder and the young heir is truly busy for the past two days with online conferences after conferences, and Li Ning in order to save time has also become a guest of the great villa.

"Sir, the president of the Sony group is arriving at 2pm today" early in the morning Li Ning told Wei Zhan.

Wei Zhan nods his head and then he told Li Ning,

"Arrange for an afternoon tea reception at 4pm at our hotel" Wei Zhan told Li Ning and Li Ning frowns a bit because usually, such an important guest would require dinner and also some wine.

"Sir, this....." Li Ning stops and looks at Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan frowns and then told him

"Afternoon tea will be fine, they need us as much as we need them" Wei Zhan is truly confident of this meeting and so Li Ning just has to shut his mouth up. Of course, Li Ning knew that Wei Zhan has been unwilling to go for any dinner invitation since Boyi is pregnant and so this is the result of it.

Inside the bedroom of the couple, Boyi and Wei Zhan rested a little rounded Boyi who is now nearing five and half months pregnant and because of that, he is heavy and thus not as convenient to move as before. The young teenager spent a lot of time in the room resting and watching TV series after TV series to relieve his boredom. This is not the usual case as Wei Zhan will usually keep his working hours to nine to five in his new office and comes in between lunch to watch Boyi eats. However, for the past two days, this kind of work has been left to Aunty Zhang and Wang. They are to ensure that Boyi eats well and also to take care of all his needs.