Chapter 108 (Desired Connections)

After that, the obstetricians look at each other and wondering whether it is too early to do a scan to look at the baby but Henry and Dr Sung suggested it after all Boyi is a special case and he will deliver in six months instead of the nine months in normal pregnancy.

So, Boyi was told to lie down and some cold cream was spread on his slightly protruding cute tummy with Wei Zhan sitting beside him, holding his hand, when they put the scanner on his stomach, immediately they can see some shadow images of some patches on the screen and it was amazing for the new parents.

Suddenly, the senior obstetrician takes a further look at the screen and then turns to the other two and points to the dark patches, and told them

"Seems like it is a twin," the senior obstetricians told everyone.

Wei Zhan and Boyi were shocked and surprised and Wei Zhan couldn't hide his joy he suddenly stands up and wanted to run ten rounds in the hospital as he felt his lungs were bursting but he couldn't, he wanted to be with his baby and all he could say to Boyi is

"My baby is amazing, carrying twin" inside the consultation room, all the five doctors look at each other and smile happily, however, suddenly the teenager starts to cry

"Wuwuuwuuu"

"I don't want twins, it will be very hard" Boyi cries really hard as he looks at his own slim body and wonders how to fit in two babies inside.

The crying of Boyi has caused all the five doctors looking at each other and wondering who should be the one to coax the boy and also everyone is very cautious as this is the spouse of the Big Boss.

Wei Zhan panicked for a bit and he is already not a person very good at coaxing but he loves his baby and so he tried his best

"Hey, you won't be alone, I will always be with you" Wei Zhan told Boyi full of tenderness and affections.

Boyi looks at him and turns his head and hides it in between his kneel

"How about you carry the babies for me because you are stronger and bigger than me," Boyi asks Wei Zhan with expectation.

Wei Zhan looks ready helpless and he knew this is something that is not within his power, and all the doctors look at each other and frown

"How can the Big Boss who is not Muyi tribes be carrying the babies"

Honestly Boyi also know that it is impossible for Wei Zhan to be carrying the baby but carrying two babies his belly really frightened him, knowing that he is a boy and got pregnant is already a psychological hurdle for him.

Wei Zhan told Boyi helplessly and told him

"I wished I could but I couldn't, I am really sorry baby" Wei Zhan told Boyi frankly.

Boyi then looks at Wei Zhan and he continues to cry very softly and he really frightened.

Immediately, Dr Sung took over as he tried to help Boyi to get over this mentally and professionally

"Hey, Boyi, you know that you are not alone because we are all your support persons," Dr Sung told Boyi.

Dr Sung knows how worried and scared he is

"We will be with you and take proper care of you" Dr Sung told Boyi very softly and pats his head.

Boyi seems to have shifted his mood and fear and thus he feels better now that Dr Sung told him that he will not be alone.