Chapter 70 (It is all because of Little Boyi)

Chapter 70 (It is all because of LITTLE BOYI)

Lam is too happy and he turns sideways to hug the boy. and Lam is so thankful that he squeezes Boyi quite tight due to his overwhelming emotions of happiness.

Li Ning notices that Wei Zhan doesn't have a good face and he immediately stops Lam and pulls Lam aside

"You want to die or what?"

"Hugging the boss's boy so tight"

Lam freezes.

Immediately, the face turns green and white thinking about those monstrous eyes looking at him intensely just now, even now, Lam kind of have cold sweats thinking about it.

Lam tried to compose himself and smile at Boyi and puts on an elderly old man gesture by stroking his non-existing beard

"Well done, good boy" Lam tried to distance himself from the cute boy by acting like he is an old man now.

Boyi doesn't feel anything abnormality as to him, he is kind of like a baby as everyone like to treat him like one.

Boyi then told Lam softly

"Hey, go and eat with Lucy" then, the cute boy eyed everyone to leave the little meeting room for both of them to enjoy their lunch privately.

Lucy was so shy that her face can drip blood. Lam is a little dumb stuck and he just nods at every word anyone told him.

So, all three of them, Li Ning, Wei Zhan, and Boyi walks out of the mini-meeting room one by one, and the cute boy even turns his head back and winks at Lam mouthing very softly

"The rest of the progress is up to you, heh heh" the cute boy walks out happily and even whistles a little.

Wei Zhan turns around and sees the happy child smiling and whistling is like the sun that has shone greatly in his life. Before Boyi enters into Wei Zhan's life, Wei Zhan has been searching for great satisfaction from work, winning new cooperation, building more hotels, buying a more progressive business, making the Wei Corporation and his own business grow bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger, more and more money flows in till they even own controlling shares in banks. Sometimes, the rumors outside is Wei Zhan is like the modern emperor that no one wants to go against or else the head might drop on the floor without the person knowing themselves. In a short span of only five years, the young heir has established himself as the top-notch businessman or business rival that no one wants to get into any fight with. In the past, Wei Zhan used to find satisfaction in all these, however, things become easier and easier and smooth that he lost some of the challenges and also begins to feel a little hollow or empty which gives him little irritation unknowingly.

Now, when he saw Boyi with the smiling face, Wei Zhan finds that those simple words, actions, and smiles had filled up his hollow and emptiness so quickly that sometimes it is even overflowing with unknown joy and happiness, just like now when he saw the handsome fair facial expression of Boyi smiling and even mouthing that cute mouth to whistle makes his heart feel like spring is coming, and flowers are blooming just for him.

Just as he was about to call Boyi, a slim woman rushed out of the mini-conference room and took hold of Boyi's wrist, and bow her head

"Little Boyi, thank you so much"

"I don't know what to say"

"May you be able to find the dream for yourself as well"

"Don't just be a dream maker for others"