Chapter 58 (Grandpa's surprise)

Wei Zhan walks towards him, helped Boyi to straighten his collar and pulled his suit properly and in his mind, he is thinking

"You are not only cute but adorable, how can I ever be ashamed of you!"

Those words were encircling the brain of the young heir but how can he tell the boy who is innocent and cute.

Boyi looks at the long mirror and he was very satisfied with Wei Zhan straightening and pulling his long sleeve out of the jacket, making it more formal.

The boy then tilts his head and saw that Wei Zhan's own collar is a little crooked and his hand is itchy.

"Zhan-ge"

Boyi calls Wei Zhan and he turns around from the mirror he lifts up his fair white hand and smiles at Wei Zhan and then he straightens Wei Zhan's collar.

The moment seems to freeze, as the two of them are facing each other and as Wei Zhan is taller than Boyi and so he could feel the bot breathe of the boy on his face when the boy is fully concentrated on adjusting his collar for him.

Wei Zhan closes his eyes, as he felt like he remembered when he was around eleven years old and he was going to a music competition, he had to wear a little suit and his mother was adjusting his collar for him and his mother told him

"Hey, little Zhan looks so handsome and cute," mother Zhan told Wei Zhan.

The praise seems so simple but it give Wei Zhan a lot of confidence when his mother praised him, he could also feel his mother's breathing on him like now. To him, it was a moment of intimacy as Wei Zhan share the same air as now he is sharing with Boyi. Although, the feeling is not the same as he felt with his mother both brought peace and comfort to Wei Zhan.

Wei Zhan is not very close to anyone other than his parents and grandfather. He knew from his parent's intermittent conversations that ever since he was born, there was a commotion in the Wei Family as to how much his grandfather doted on him because he was truly highly intelligent and smart.

Thus, Wei Zhan was brought up with a very cautious heart and mindset. He is protected with bodyguards and constantly learn to be careful in words and actions. This also formulates his characters, thus, he is a man of few words and each word carries a mission or a command. He also hardly smile as he does not want to give the illusion that he is friendly and approachable to the extent that he can be taken advantage of by these old foxes and wolves in the business world and even his own family members.

Boyi adjust the collar and even pat the young heir's suit as he saw a tint of dust on it. He was so focused on his work that he didn't realise that the young heir had closed his eyes and when he finishes, he tries to tell the young heir is finished and he noticed that the man seems to be in his own world.

Boyi finds this very amusing, so he brings his face closer and have a good look at the mole that is underneath the young heir's mouth. He noticed it quite a while ago but he never had a good look and since the person had closed his eyes and in his own world, thus Boyi steals this time to look at it.

He even mumbles to himself

"Hmm, small and cute, like a tiny dot" Boyi wanted to touch it, he lifted one of his fingers but he decided not to, he just want to see if that little mole can be rubbed off, such funny ideas but the Boyi is curious. He also remembered that Aunty Zhang told him that Wei Zhan had a mole, near his mouth, meaning that he will always have food to eat, also mean that he will never have to worry about food. At that time, Boyi found it funny because he is a billionaire, of course, he will have food to eat, in fact, lots of delicious food but this had created curiosity in the young boy's mind. Thus, the action that follows his curiosity is to touch it but he restrained himself.