Chapter 67 (Zhan-ge, you are a great comforter)

Chapter 67 Zhan-ge. you are the great comforter)

Although Boyi is only a teenager Wei Zhan loves his sincerity and simplicity Boyi, tonight is the best night that Wei Zhan ever had for a long time, Wei Zhan felt homey, like when he was young with his parents. That kind of feeling was reconnected tonight when he was cooking and watching a movie with Boyi, it brings implicitly and explicitly the joy that has deepened his soul that he wanted to keep forever.

So, the young heir gives an answer to the sleeping soul

"Yes, I will love you forever" Wei Zhan sitting in the dim light answered a sleeping boy's dream words which probably he is the only one that knows the answer to.

Suddenly, the boy starts to stir in the sleep, while he turns around grabbing a huge pillow and even stretch his legs out for another pillow and turns the quilt out of order.

Wei Zhan was a little shocked as he thought that the boy might be awake and heard his silly confession to himself and so he panic for a moment and he stares at the boy blank face and actually, he was helpless to bit. This is the first time, the young heir is so lost in what to do and also had a little panic attack that makes him hold his breath.

Wei Zhan tiptoed like a thief and hides in the corner in case Boyi wakes up but after a while, Wei Zhan heard soft snores and the boy has gone back to his dreamland.

The thief came out of his hiding and went around the bed to look at the sleeping beauty again, Boyi is sleeping peacefully and comfortably with what Wei Zhan saw as smiles being biased to himself.

The young heir now dares not touch the boy anymore, and so he quietly pulls the quilt up and places it over Boyi's body like a grasshopper touching the water with no ripples at all.

After that, Wei Zhan takes another good look at the cute boy and finds that he can actually look at him all night and so he had to tear his eyes away and walks quietly to his room.

When he reaches his room, he found that his mobile phone that is on charge had a few notifications from Li Ning

"Boss, the advertisement is for teenage market and suitable for little master"

"This is the advertisement of sportswear"

Wei Zhan looks at it with and he is in deep thought, he still remembered his grandfather's warning of the cute boy who has such handsome features and will be swamped with bees and butterflies. However, he also cannot hold back Boyi's potentials which he thinks is going to cause a wave.

Wei Zhan change into his pajamas and went to bed with every intention to seek out Boyi about being the model for the advertisement.

The morning is quiet as Boyi opens his eyes to the familiarity of the place, he saw the ceiling and he likes the design as this has been the first sight for him for the past two months where he will see the circular flower designs in the middle of the ceiling.

Boyi stretched himself and suddenly he remembered that he was watching a movie with Wei Zhan and he fell asleep. Looking around and he is still in his T-shirt, and did not get into his pajamas and he knew that probably he did not come into the room by himself.

Boyi had a red face, thinking that it have to be Wei Zhan who carried him as there are no one else in the house.

The boy jumped out of the bed, even though, he had no lessons today as there is a semester break, however, somehow he knew that Wei Zhan will be going to work and he likes to see the tall handsome man in his suits that seem to be like Iron Man in the Iron Man suit that makes Wei Zhan looks every bit dashing and commanding like the world is under his thumb.