Chapter 93 (Xiao Yi has been kidnapped)

Chapter 92 (Xiao Yi has been kidnapped)

Boyi immediately wants to bow but Wei Teng holds his shoulder and he can only speak

"Thank you Teng Da ge for helping me" Boyi politely told Wei Teng

Wei Teng then stands tall and told them

"No one can bully the WEI, there is no door for them" Wei Teng speaks with pride, and both the brothers remembered the teaching of their grandfather

"Family must be united and stand together" Wei Teng proudly spoke the words that have been passed down from generation to generation of the Wei Family, this is the words that grandpa has taught them since young.

Wei Zhan immediately acknowledged this and he pats Wei Teng's shoulder while still holding onto little Boyi's hand.

"How about we go for lunch together" Wei Zhan initiated a lunch together with the three of them and when Wei Zhan spoke, there wasn't any coldness or indifferences that is on Wei Zhan's face which is rare for Wei Teng. For the last few years, Wei Teng hardly met Wei Zhan, and only on occasions when the young heir goes back to the old Mansion to see his grandpa. And on all these occasions, all Wei Teng can see is the cold face of Wei Zhan, and although the young heir is definitely not like his mother who always provokes and insults there wasn't any good face from Wei Zhan to anyone in the family other than his grandpa. This is the main reason Wei Teng has lost the connection and even at times think that Wei Zhan hated him.

However, today seems like the sun is coming out of the West for Wei Teng, his face is full of joy when he thinks of the happy times they used to have when they were children. Climbing up the trees and playing hide and seek among the three of them. He also remembered that the death of Wei Zhan's parents had a great impact on him. Wei Zhan becomes quieter and also his words became scarce and even none as he grieved over his parents. However, they still maintained a rather harmonious and peaceful relationship till Wei Zhan goes overseas.

The happy smiling face of Wei Teng nods his head several times and hopefully, it is still on his shoulder. His heart is full of immense joy, Wei Zhan has always been his model, he likes his intellect and his swift and sharp thinking, as far as Wei Teng remembered during their growing up age, Wei Zhan had always been the leader even when he was young, Wei Zhan would take care of them but they must be obedient and like little soldiers listening to the command of their officer. Although Wei Zhan is aggressive toward Wei Teng it is in a good way, to protect and take good care of them. All these were the treasured sweet memories that Wei Teng had with Wei Zhan and his sister Wei Tian.

"Come" Wei Zhan waves his hand to Wei Teng and his hand still holding Boyi and he walks with Wei Teng together. The three of them walk together, they are all tall and good looking, although Wei Teng's look is a little behind the two of them because of his good proportion body and the stylish clothes that he wears as a model, he is also an above-average good looking guy, the three of them together can stink many piercing eyes.

Wei Zhan messaged Li Ning to book a room in his hotel for them to have a good meal. The young heir is very attentive to his cute boy, they are all now in the car.

"Xiao Yi, are you alright?" Wei Zhan is still worried about his cute person, who is now sitting very still and obedient like a school child.

"Mm" Boyi nods his head and then lowers his head, still not talking much.

Wei Zhan felt a little strange with Boyi but because Wei Teng is sitting opposite him, he did not want to embarrass Boyi and so he kept quiet but he tighten his hand that is holding onto the smaller hand.