Chapter 6 (Boyi, the Prince Charming)

For Boyi, he feels a duty to fulfill his grandparents, and also this is a kind of instruction from his mother. He prayed and hope that this kind of marriage could at least help him to secure and bring L & M to a prosperous state if Wei Zhan can help him. Also, he knew that Wei Zhan will have to agree to this marriage arrangement if he wants to completely and totally inherit the Wei Corporation according to his grandfather's wishes.

Suddenly, Boyi had an idea in his mind and his heart begins to feel lighter

"I will turn the tide," Boyi told softly but firmly mumbles, however, the voice of Boyi is so soft that only he himself could hear his own mumbling.

Boyi slammed onto his bed once he left the Zhang couple and retire into his room. Boyi really felt tired from all the explosive information that he had received today from his grandfather.

Boyi felt like he is in the Chinese drama where the storyline was about a couple who had to go into a faked marriage and then they fell in love in the end, probably with the fireworks all over the sky with the banner "I LOVE YOU" to end the drama.

However, Boyi knew that this is real life and this kind of story always happened in TV series and maybe stories in Wattpad but not in his life.

Getting frustrated the eighteen years old turns and rolled in the bed till he fell off the bed and felt a pain in his butt.

"Ahhh....." Boyi softly exclaimed as he doesn't want to alarm the Zhang couple.

The news of him marrying a stranger is a big hit to his muddy brain. After being rebirthed, Boyi has been trying his best to remember his past life and thus slowly correct his life now that he had been given a chance.

Suddenly, Boyi received a 'ding' sound on his phone and there is a message from an ID known as Sung.

"Hey, do you want to practice this Saturday?" Sung message Boyi.

Boyi looks at the phone and he lets his memories flow back to his eighteen years of age, where he choose not to go to university but he join a dancing and singing band, the name of the band is known as EXCEL and made out of 5 persons and Boyi is one of them. Now, at the age of seventeen, the band had just formed and they hasn't even performed at all.

Sung Poh is one of them, he is the eldest among them, three years older than Boyi, he is like a big brother but Boyi is rebellious at that time, and often goes against Sung Poh. The next one is Wenyi, Wenyi is two years old than Boyi , he has a mild character and usually goes where the wind blow, he likes Sung Poh and often supports him. Then, there is Jinho who is a Korean who is able to speak Chinese, also two years older than Boyi, through Jinho, Boyi learned to speak fluent Korean. The next person is Tung Poh, he is the brother of Sung Poh and also two years older than Boyi, Boyi is the baby in the group.

Thus, the group members are Sung Poh, Wenyi, Jinho, Tung Poh, and Boyi. EXCEL group is a name given by Boyi, in the beginning, Boyi really concentrates on EXCEL because he has a strong interest in pop dancing and rap music. However, in his last life, Boyi got drifted away and thus the group had only gained little success and not much of an impact until Boyi died at twenty-two years old.

Memories flood through Boyi's mind when he saw the message, tears hanging in his eyes. His team members are like brothers to each other because they all love dancing and music. Boyi feels like he is the one dragging the team down due to his inconsistency in practice and this time around, he wanted EXCEL to depute well into the height of the music entertainment.