Chapter 81 (We will defeat them as a team)

Wei Zhan took a deep breath, like a piece of heavy stone that has been pressing on his chest had been uplifted. He always worries that Boyi is too young and he is just a liking to Boyi but having the young boy's commitment, Wei Zhan felt relieved and happy.

"Deal, grandpa"

"You win" Wei Zhan rolls his eyes when telling his grandpa

The teasing and laughing voice came over

"I always will win"

"Hahahaha"

Grandpa laughs so heartily like no tomorrow that in the end it even ended up with a cough, because of those happy emotions that he had been waiting for years to fulfill this promise to his old comrade and not only that, now he knows very well that his dear grandson is truly in love with Boyi, wouldn't it like a happy double joy and so the old man is actually laughing so much like he is eating too much that the stomach becomes too much and couldn't stomach the food. Now, the old man is laughing too much that his stomach begins to ache and he turns into a cough.

The phone is still on speaker and thus making the old man so happy that he coughed so much, due to overwhelming joy and happiness.

"Ahhh....oh my..." grandpa could only laugh at himself.

Wei Zhan finds this opportunity to tease the old man

"Grandpa, are you alright?" Wei Zhan seems to have a teasing and happy tone, his baby had just agreed to get the marriage certificate with him, to Wei Zhan, this seems like a guarantee at least for now. Boyi is so beautifully handsome and honestly, Wei Zhan does have fear of anyone interacting with him. Boyi always has a kind and caring nature and of course, the young heir knew how innocent he is and if he himself can be swiped away by him with love, of course, others will also find his baby attractive. Honestly, the young heir can have anything under the sun but he knew that having Boyi is the only thing that he wishes for now, no other thing can compare to him. Boyi has not only occupied his heart but his entirety and totality till it is now impossible for Wei Zhan to survive without him.

Grandpa Wei's cough turns into a burst of hearty laughter and it radiates loudly over the speaker's phone

"Of course, I am alright"

"I am more than alright"

"I am amazingly alright"

"I am wonderfully alright"

"I am....."

Wei Zhan had never heard so many descriptive words from his grandfather and it seems so unreal that he soon realized the similarity that he had with his grandfather. Both of them are stubbornly proud and arrogant men but his grandfather is more of a military strategist which benefited that country greater although, during those years of holding up the Wei Corporation, his grandfather was able to maintain the Wei Corporation from any downslope trend his talent is more so on the military. Wei Zhan however, does not have an interest in the military but he is more so of a born businessman, the Wei Corporation was not only able to maintain its position in China but had a well-grounded position internationally as well. However, both the grandfather and him are men of few words and can only open up themselves when it comes to someone that had impacted and occupied their hearts.

"Grandpa!" Wei Zhan shouted but his heart is full of love and tenderness for his grandfather.

Boyi is even shyer than ever and he just lowers his head and smiles sweetly in his heart. What he had least expected in this life was that he will be able to find love and he just did with Wei Zhan who had just confessed to him. The cute boy felt his soul being taken to heaven to be filled with the heavenly blessing and it has now been stored fully in his heart.