Chapter 109 (Taking care of Boyi)

Chapter 109 (Taking Care of Boyi)

Wei Zhan pats Boyi's head and told him in his funny tone

"No, I am having a physical connection with the babies, connection with parents are known to be very important ma" Wei Zhan was full of logical theories when he talked to Boyi.

Boyi's head seems to have some heavy smoke, every word, the young heir seems to be able to give his reasoning and by now, the buttons on Boyi front are already unbuttoned by Wei Zhan.

Wei Zhan even bent down to Boyi's stomach and talk to his babies

"Hey, babies, I am coming in soon, get ready and we will meet soon" Boyi almost fainted from this man's shamelessness, his reasoning seems to be out of space.

Wei Zhan then carries his baby to the bed, very gentle he hoovers over his baby and told him

"Boyi, I really miss you"

"I love you so much" Wei Zhan told Boyi

With these kinds of words and eyes from Wei Zhan, Boyi's pregnancy hormones start to react, and so the limbs each other start to move and they finally have their desired connection.

Wei Zhan was extremely careful with his baby but that doesn't mean that he only do it once, the gentleness gave him another kind of romantic desire that even evolved the beast inside him more. So, the poor boy who was pregnant was very well treated at first when Wei Zhan did his thing very slowly and gently. However, when the beast inside him was uncaged, the young and energetic young heir refused to take if off the poor boy, making Boyi something mumbles something like

"Too much"

"Take it out already," Boyi told Wei Zhan with a pout.

However, what Boyi doesn't know is that when he was crying, he had wet eyes and also, his face flushed with pink and his little thick lips were have a small opening where Wei Zhan can see his slim and long tongue. The whole picture is enough to cause the young heir to raise his desire non-stopped.

Wei Zhan is really good at coaxing the baby

"Not my fault, it got into shape again" Wei Zhan told Boyi who is still trying to get the beast off him, however, Boyi had never seen a begging Wei Zhan who hugs him gently and whispers softly in his ears

"Baby, so beautiful, can't blame me" Wei Zhan told him and refused to detach from Boyi.

Boyi' head almost has large dust of smoke coming out as he thinks

"Not your fault means my fault" Boyi just couldn't be reasoned with this man and so he pretended to be a dead fish and let Wei Zhan do what he likes to do with him.

This is not because Boyi didn't want to argue with Wei Zhan but he tried many times and in the end, he knew that he can never wind. How do you fight with a Harvard Ph.D. in marketing and also a top-notch debater who represents Havard and won several top seats for the university therefore most of the business for Wei Zhan is like nothing because he always finds a way out of the most situation.

However, this kind of strategy against the little Boyi is a kind of little 'bullying' or 'pamper', well, it actually depends on the people's perspective of what they think.

Boyi and Wei Zhan have already been home for quite a while and they were many changes in their lifestyles in order to suit the pregnant Xiao Yi.