Chapter 54 (Not allowing others to eat Boyi's Tofu)

Chapter 54 (Not allowing others to eat Boyi's tofu)

Boyi seems to lost his senses and he is just like a robot following whatever instruction is given by Wei Zhan and so he got into the car Wei Zhan then got himself inside the car and closes the door.

Then, the security team starts to laughs and giggles

"Why not, hey....."

"This is called Dating in Style" Lam laughs like a mad dog and then the other mad dog followers join in.

While Lam and his team were laughing, they heard the sound of the fierce Ferrari "Boom, Boom" and immediately they were alert and speedily got inside their black Audi and sigh

"I hope this is not a 'Fast and Furious' kind of driving" mumbles Lam and everyone can only sigh (Fast and Furious is a movie where all the drivers are expert racers).

All they could see was a gust of dust and the Red Ferrari speed away. Lam took over the driving and he puts in his best skills that he trained in the military to keep us with his boss who is a racer.

The University Students are still standing around watching the flashing red Ferrari gone and still have those lingering thoughts that one day they are the ones that are sitting beside the handsome and rich dude. Only until the black and red are gone that they begin to disperse.

Wenyi and Jinho stand there and wave at them and both just rest their hands on each other and giggle.

"Now, I called this read dating," Jinho said

"Yeah no denying anymore" Wenyi winks at him

Both of them are happy for Boyi and they left the scene and went out together to have a happy meal, maybe a MacDonald.

Inside the red Ferrari, the driver looks extremely cool with his dark sunglasses and looks serious when he took the wheel, swirling and turning and seems like a commander on the road. The red Ferrari is very well maintained as it has a car expert to polish it every three months whether the owner drives it or not. This is not the only sports care available on the special level floor of paring in the Empire Building. Wei Zhan kept a fleet of his sports car as he somewhat has a love for sports cars.

The fast speed driving did not scare Boyi at all, as he is a motorbike racer himself, when he is free, he would make his not so beautiful but raceable bike onto the race field and drive around at a fast speed to fulfill his looming dream that one day, he can compete but just that the moments doesn't seem right now, with University and others on his plate.

Boyi felt the adrenaline righting in his blood and he really enjoys it, and he couldn't help it but shouts

"Cool man.....Zhan-ge" Boyi shouted and he starts to shift his body side to side to get the left and right turns to be in sync with the car.

Wei Zhan had a smile on his face, of course, he knew Boyi likes racing cars, a biker who practices in the racing track has a thing in their body for speed, no furious and fast speed. it hypes up their adrenaline and they enjoy it.

Boyi is still smiling happily away and he turns to look at the seriously handsome man driving with trills in his bone. Wei Zhan is not only good at driving but he enjoys driving and this can only be seen with someone who has the same kind of enjoyment and when Boyi looks at him, with the sun shining on his head, the high bridge nose, the gritting of teeth when he makes a dangerous turn brought mysterious charm aura around the being that is seating next to him, all Boyi can see and feel is the dashing man with the mean machines, matching seamlessly. This adds charm and beauty to Wei Zhan. With the hot sun high above, all Boyi could feel is that the hot sun is slowly melting into his body and mind. He really enjoys the ride and of course, the man that is driving the mean machines with sheer determination to show him, the competency and excellency to melt the heart and soul.