Chapter 62 (You can only share things with me only)

Until the young heir actually reached one hundred sheep and he is still awake......., feeling extreme stress, he has to do this

"One Wei Zhan goes to sleep"

"Two Wei Zhan goes to sleep"

"Three......."

"Four......."

Finally, he reaches ninety-nine Wei Zhan, the young heir is too tired and he finally fell asleep.

What a TOUGH NIGHT!!!!!

The next morning when the sun is still high, flowing out their light slowly into the world, it was a sunny bight morning but Boyi didn't catch the morning glory of the sun, he slept till about 8 am where the sun has already done quite a lot of work giving out light and warmth to the people needing it early in the morning.

Boyi stirs and then he stretch out his hands wanted to hug his big pillow which is a naturally habit for him because he feels really secure while he is hugging his pillow. However, with his eyes still closed, he felt his hands on something hard, although he could feel some soft fabrics but then underneath the fabric is something hard, it seems like some muscles.

Boyi got a fright and so he hurried opens his eyes and what he saw gave him more fright than he could handle, Wei Zhan is in deep sleep and actually snoring quite loudly, and also his lips is slightly apart, and his long lashes could be seen, curling up against his skin. His sharp nose is inhaling lots of air, then they circular into his lungs and later, it was let off through his mouth, making some noise that we called snoring. It can be seen that the young heir is really tire because Boyi actually moved a little but the young heir is still sleeping deeply. Boyi also found that he is sleeping very close to the young heir, now he can feel the hot air blowing out of his nose and mouth. Also, his hands and legs are encircling the young heir like an octopus. This is what Boyi hates, he knew he is not orderly when it comes to sleeping.

Immediately, Boyi feels embarrassed till death, however, the worst thing is one of Wei Zhan's arms is on his waist. Boyi feels his whole body is slightly trembling with shame and he didn't dare to move for fear of waking up the young heir who seems so sleepy and tired.

Boyi tilts his head and he can see the whole face of Wei Zhan, Wei Zhan is truly handsome, as the eyes of Boyi can scan every part of his face. However, the young Boyi did not dare to hope for too much. He needs to close his heart in case, the emerging feeling is only one-sided. Boyi tries to close his eyes and sleep, that is the only way that he can remain calm because the body is close to him, the face is handsome to look at, the feeling can grow if he starts thinking about it. Boyi knew that this cannot continue, so he closes his eyes and hoping that this will help him to see nothing and feel nothing. However, the after shave and the shampoo of Wei Zhan is strong and they must be of the top qualities, as it has a minty smell that Boyi actually likes. Boyi never need to shave as he has nothing to shave on his face.

So, the poor boyi didn't dare to move for nearly an hour, during this time, he put on some kind of meditation that he learn online to sleep. Finally, he really fell asleep again.

After a short while, Boyi felt Wei Zhan moving, the little lamb feels embarrassed and he hurriedly move the hand of Wei Zhan from his waist, so that at least when he wakes up, they are not in any embarrassed state. Boyi then moves himself a little further away from the young heir, and then he pretended to be a dead fish, trying his best to regulate his breathing.