Chapter 23 (Boyi shares his recording with Wei Zhan)

Hi all

I crazily wrote two chapters today and I hope my mind is on the right track.

Too many chocolates and cakes

Gosh!!!!!!

Sorry!!!!!

Chapter 23 (Boyi shares his recording to Wei Zhan)

Looking at Boyi makes Wei Zhan into a cheerful mood that he had not felt before, he throws his head backward and laughs out loud.

"Let's go shopping later" the calm voice returned but Wei Zhan cannot undo his change.

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and he was surprised by the laugh.

"No more mentioning of SpongeBob SquarePants underwear, alright" the pleading eyes of the boy actually make Wei Zhan want to tease him more, but those eyes also find their way into the soul that activates the compassion emotions.

Wei Zhan squints his eyes and looks at Boyi

"Mm"

"That depends" a slight threatening voice from the young patriarch

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and was surprised, he thought they had sorted it out but now he is unsure

"Depends on what?" Boyi asks with a pout.

Wei Zhan turns away when he saw that pout and he breathe slightly

"If you run away" then the teasing tone comes in again.

Boyi felt a sting in his pride and he stands up straight and square his shoulder and then open wide his arm to beat his chest light and told Wei Zhan

"I am nineteen, a man of my word, will not run away, alright," Boyi told Wei Zhan.

The look of the boy is sincere and he looks like a soldier promising to his commander that he will obey and not forsake the post that he was given.

After a while, when Wei Zhan was quiet, the boy then lift up his hand and do a salute to Wei Zhan, full of promises with a pursed-lip but a hidden smile.

Wei Zhan looks at him with a tint of itch in his heart, he deals with all sorts of business people, he could see the sincerity in the boy, also there is a child-like promise which emerges from Boyi's face, including the later salute, like pleading and urging for the older man to believe in him.

The heartstring has been extended and also felt a slight pull in it.

Wei Zhan still tried to maintain his thick surface ad did not want anyone to scratch it.

"Mmm"

"Alright"

"I believe you for now"

Boyi jumps in defense like a child refuses a toy

"Tsk...I already did my soldier salute" Boyi pouts deepened

Wei Zhan saw that and he looks away, the trap has spread, the tall man didn't want to fall into it.

"Alright, I will keep that in mind," Wei Zhan told Boyi.

Boyi then begins to sigh, in his mind, he knew that Wei Zhan has been famous for being cold, he has a nickname where the was called the "Icy cold handsome man, but still melt the hearts of millions of girls and even boys", he saw that in the internet news, a live video of where a reporter report about him, when Wei Zhan came out of an opening ceremony of one of his purchased hotel, his elegant way of walking down the stairs of the front entrance of the hotel where there were reporters and loud screaming of females and males shouting when they saw the handsome tall heir. It is said on the internet that Wei Zhan has been idolized as a Male God with Heavenly blessing, not only does he has that good look plus it comes with wealth as well.