Chapter 7 (Not April Fool Day)

Boyi touched his new hairstyle and he feels really refreshed from the cutting, this is especially not having to pay for it. Pathing his footsteps into his new life, Boyi knew where is his next destination that will help him to make a difference in his new life.

In his past life, Boyi did not go to University, this is not because his result is not good but rather he choose not to, due to his stupidity and also being fanned by his foster parents and his so-called 'boyfriend' Kang Yang at that time.

"Boyi, you are so good at dancing and singing, maybe pursue your career in that area," Mdm Yu told Boyi

"Yup, a young man needs to pursue his dream," his then-boyfriend Kang Yang told him.

Of course, they are all not wrong but they are not truthful either. Boyi is highly intelligent like his father. He carries his father's genes of having a photographic mind. Thus, his academic study is actually very high, and can easily enter the prestigious University of Beijing University.

However, the foster parents didn't want Boyi to gain any knowledge of business especially, then Boyi will be very alert and prepared to take over his family business. In fact, they collude with Kang Yang, who is a 'Money-faced" person to persuade him into going into dancing and singing, hoping in this way, the boy will not ever look at the business left to him by his parents.

At that time, Boyi was young and have no guardian and so he listened to them, it is not that Boyi doesn't like singing and dancing but with his intellect, Boyi could actually achieve well studying and also pursue his dancing and singing.

Now, that Boyi thinks about it, he steps on his motorbike and heads off to the well-known private University instead of Beijing University. Boyi chooses this university partly because he wanted the best and also he wanted to do a business course that allows him to part study online and part on campus. Boyi felt that in this rebirthed life, he wanted to maximize his opportunity and time. The University of Albright is a high-level University that takes in somewhat rich students but also students with high academic performance. However, there is of course some leniency on those that are talented in a sport which will be coming into the university through a sports scholarship. Boyi thought is he should be able to afford it, as he is determined to take over his parent's company.

After parking his bike, Boyi steps off the bike with his long legs. The University is indeed prestigious, it has a very Majestic look. In front of the University, a big signboard with the word ALBRIGHT UNIVERSITY. There is a neatly planted flowers bed below the University logo. Anyone that stands outside the University entrance, can already feel the atmosphere of a scholarly and yet friendly environment.

As Boyi walks into the university, he could see young people around his age, carrying books and bags swinging on their shoulders, chatting with each other happily, especially today, the sun is shining high and the sunlight has shone through the whole university making the place seems to be more attractive than usual. Boyi is immediately enticed by the atmosphere and mumbles to himself

"Hmm.... I hope I make the right choice" Boyi told himself.

However, because of his handsome look and his tall and lean body, of course, the young people are mostly giving Boyi more glare and stare, some even whisper softly secretly.

Boyi lowers his head and walks towards the administration office and there sit a lady nearly forties, she has her hair bun up with a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles, looking very studious and serious