Chapter 83 (Let's catch those bastards)

Wei Zhan then looks at everyone and he told Li Ning

"Call for a meeting of the company at the largest conference"

"The conference room that has been bugged"

Everyone froze but Wei Zhan has a smirk look on his face.

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and found that there is an air of confidence and arrogance on Wei Zhan's face but somehow due to his previous experiences of how badly Wei Zhan was affected by the Sun-X Company affairs, Boyi couldn't help but feels fear and trembling in his heart.

Boyi then stretch his hands to catch his sleeve of Wei Zhan and asks

"The conference room is bugged" Boyi reminds Wei Zhan, it seems a little silly as Wei Zhan had already mentioned but Boyi has no experience in commerce and business and there were fear in his eyes.

Wei Zhan knew the fear Boyi had for him and he stretches out his hand to smooth the small head and then smile slightly

"Don't worry, I know what I am doing" Wei Zhan told the worried little lamb who looks so adorable when he saw how worried that pair of beautiful eyes for himself, it makes his heart filled with honey, very well and healthy. Now, Wei Zhan knew how important it is to have someone in his life, he has been alone and handled all matter with an iron hand, his heart turns into steel and his brain has no space for softness but with Boyi, he is experiencing something that he had never felt before, that kind of inner feeling of being loved and worried by someone has attacked all his nerves and cells, making him want to hold the person for life and explode together. It also makes him brave, knowing that his life has someone to share with and he is no longer alone.

Just then, his mobile phone rang and he saw that it is his grandpa, he did not answer the phone immediately but told everyone to stand by for his decision, he took Boyi's hand and walks towards the hidden bedroom.

As soon as he walks away and before he entered the hidden bedroom, they heard giggling and laughing, this had never happened before, those men had worked with him for years and they are fearfully respectful towards him and now they are giggling behind his back. Wei Zhan, purposedly halt his steps and then turns his head to look at them, immediately they are like school children being caught eating candles every one dropped their smiles on their faces and some with their eyes wide open and their jaws dropped so low that it could touch the table.

Inside the hidden bedroom, Wei Zhan speaks to his grandfather

"Grandpa!" Wei Zhan answered and was a little panting as they walks with big and rushed steps

"Aiyo, why take so long to answer the phone?"

"Are you doing a naughty thing to little Boyi"

"Why are you panting?"

Grandpa's accusation comes like a roll of bullets that Wei Zhan didn't even have time to reply and thus, he tightens his fist and rolls his eyes while Boyi heard everything as the phone is on speaker and he hurriedly replies

"Sorry, grandpa, we are in a meeting"

"Zhan-ge is not naughty at all but very serious dealing with Sun-X"

"Mmmm....we walk too fast to answer your phone in the bedroom" Boyi replied honestly and Wei Zhan wanted to stop but he couldn't as the nature of Boyi is straightforward and he knew this will arouse his grandpa teasing which is forthcoming

"Why must go to the bedroom?"
"It is not even nighttime yet?"

"Young people are just so anxious" grandpa's giggling voice could be heard over at the other end.