Chapter 97 (Wei Zhan is a vinegar jar)

Wei Zhan immediately took off his tie and all his clothes in a flash and he also undress Boyi with much care, as more were exposed into his naked eyes, it ignited those hidden fires like fireballs.

Wei Zhan planted kisses all over Boyi and his hands have never stopped helping the cute boy until it was all in a big melted ball, where salvia was mixed, bodies were twisted and entangled, body fluids were exchanged and two hearts and souls were melted into one.

The night was long and there were constant noises from the penthouse suite as both of them engaged in the most intimate moment of their life, the young patriarch is very careful with his baby, he knew his cute boy is having his first time with him and this gives him great delight as although Boyi was drugged and he needed this moment the most but the boy didn't know how to proceed and the young patriarch gladly leads him. Every movement and every posture were initiated by the young heir, the young teenager cooperative very willingly and thus leading them to have several high moments that burned and curb those ignited and fiery desires.

Their actions were going on for the whole night, the young patriarch had never felt so satisfied and fulfilled in his life physically and mentally, although he knew that Boyi loves him but this union has once again to the young heir a symbolic new height of their love for each other.

The two tired bodies were resting on the comfortable bed, the young patriarch was sleeping with a smile on his face, nestling on his bare chest was a fluffy ball of hair, both of them were sleeping soundly with even breathing throughout the room. However, a human being has basic needs and Boyi needed to release the fluid in his body, those needs causing him to be awakened.

The room is dim as the thick curtain were drawn, Boyi is stirring in his sleep and felt the need to go to the bathroom, however, his eyes were extremely tired, Boyi tried to open his eyes but it seems to be stuck, in his mind, everything is a blur and so he tried again and finally the heavy eyelids seems to react to his command and Boyi finally able to split his eyes and the sight in front of him seems to be a state of darkness but not totally black.

Boyi tried to move his limb as he wanted to go to the bathroom, somehow he couldn't feel his legs and the shock wave alert his mind and he screams

"Ahhhhh......" Boyi screams rather softly and his state of mind is slightly awakening.

Wei Zhan is a naturally light sleeper and he immediately feels Boyi movements he hurriedly sits up like a spring-up doll and saw the cute boy still lying down with a constipated expression.

"Xiao Yi, are you alright?" Wei Zhan leans in and asks the half opened-eye boy.

Boyi opens his eyes wide and he saw a big face in front of him, he needs to do his basic needs and so everything is now at the back of his mind such as "Why is Wei Zhan in his room?"

"I can't move"

"I am disabled," Boyi told Wei Zhan with an aggrieved face.

Immediately, the young heir flipped up his quilt and wanted to walk toward Boyi and so he stands up in an instant, Wei Zhan is so focused on Boyi but suddenly Boyi screams again

"Ahhhhhh........"

"N-No clothes...." Boyi covered his eyes and now he is really awake

Wei Zhan then realized that he is naked because of last night's activities and naturally he is not wearing clothes, he smirked and smiled but Boyi already covered his eyes, and knowing how innocently his baby is, Wei Zhan grabs his house coat and put it on.