Chapter 48 (The Sweet Concoction)

Aunty drops her cleaning and has a mischievous and cheeky smile

"You will know the concoction when it comes," Aunty Wong told him

"What concoction?" Wei Zhan is now at the edge now

Aunty Wong smiles sweetly and told Wei Zhan softly

"It is a LOVE CONCOCTION"

Aunty Wong resumed her cleaning and shows her tight-lipped look, Wei Zhan is now almost gone into a bizarre state of mind. This is due to his recollection of this nanny whom he loves so much but sometimes can get out of hand when she goes into extreme length for Wei Zhan.

Wei Zhan remembered that when he was five and bullied by two boys, one of them is big and fat and the other is quite healthy.

Wei Zhan came home with bruises but his parents were out on business and only Aunty Wong is aware of this. Wei Zhan is a small kid and he did not want his parents to know, this little man at the age of five already had huge pride and ego, however at that time, he is a slim boy with no muscles. He doesn't want anyone to know even his dear grandfather who loves him dearly.

So, during bathing time, he tried to shove Aunty Wong out, usually, Aunty Wong prepares his bath and takes off his shirt and little 5 years old Wei Zhan will do the rest himself but now, he didn't even allow Aunty Wong to take off his shirt, of course, the shrewd nanny is aware and just took off his shirt forcefully and asks him

"What happened?" Aunty Wong asks with concern about also no-nonsense.

"Hmmm....they stole my food and they push me," Little Wei Zhan told Aunty Wong

"What? How dare they?" Aunty Wong angrily told Wei Zhan

Little Wei Zhan then told Aunty Wong

"The kid father is also some sort of military commander like the grandfather," Little Wei Zhan told Aunty Wong.

"Mmmm....leave it to me, I know what to do," Aunty Wong told little Wei Zhan.

Aunty Wong took good care of little Wei Zhan, put medicated oil on him, and rubs him well.

The next morning, Wei Zhan had his breakfast but Aunty Wong hands him a big delicious lunch box and then winks at him

"Now, only eat the plain sushi, never touch the colorful sushi, just follow instruction" Aunty Wong told little Wei Zhan

Little Wei Zhan did not know well but he knows enough to follows instructions, so when he reaches school, everything is usual until lunchtime and with that delicious sushi, the two rascals came again and snatch that beautiful colored sushi and ate them happily until halfway through it, they felt that the taste is strange and they split out the food.

They found cockroaches and insects inside that colorful sushi but the smart little Wei Zhan is already standing next to his bodyguards this time round. Usually, according to the high-class kindy, those bodyguards are left outside but Wei Zhan listened to his nanny and took precautions by telling the teacher that he wanted to eat with his bodyguards as he is not feeling well.

The two boys were so shocked but looking at the strong bodyguards beside him and also a nanny as well, smiling and feeding little Wei Zhan.

When they run towards little Wei Zhan, the nanny gives them the sweetest smile and told them very softly