Chapter 49 (The Cheeky Matchmaker)

Wei Zhan opens the fridge and saw two little chocolate cakes, the size of muffins but the worst part of it is that it is made I heart-shape. The young heir rolls his eyes but there is a tint of red on his ears and he actually has a very sweet feeling in his heart, he was not even angry or pissed off by his nanny but he had the opposite feeling of thankfulness that he really enjoys the time with Boyi, he felt relax and has that kind of enjoyment that seeps into his bones and blood.

Wei Zhan had a smile and he wonders if he had fallen into the "Love Concoction" and deep inside his hidden heart, maybe even he himself is unaware that this "Sweet Concoction" will sweeten the deal. (Sorry, this is the author laughing = hahahaha).

However, looking at those sweet cakes, they are decorated with pink-colored creams and laced with multi-colored sprinkles, truly attractive and will make anyone's heart goes soft.

Wei Zhan had a hidden smile and he pick up the two heart-shaped cakes and the medical box and walk to Boyi who is sitting on the sofa and feeling a little bad that he couldn't help with the housework.

Boyi looked at the heart-shaped cake and his eyes lit up.

"Cakes!" Boyi exclaimed even pointing to it.

Wei Zhan purposefully puts it in front of the boy and told the boy

"Give me your finger, after bandage you can eat the cake," Wei Zhan told him like he is coaxing 10 years old.

Boyi pursed his lips and feeling a little shy he gave his slim and think white finger to Wei Zhan. Wei Zhan deep the cotton swap into the antibacterial ointment and then apply it for Boyi, however, those fingers are so slim and very well shaped, even better than a girl. Boyi looks at his own fingers and feels a bit shameful, he usually doesn't like people to notice him, every part of him, feels a bit weird to Boyi and so the boy always keep it to himself, however, today, he cannot because Wei Zhan is now holding the little finger and carefully applying medication onto it.

The medication is quite stingy and thus when it touches the thin skin of Boyi, he groans very softly. However, it seems like every moment of Boyi can be felt by Wei Zhan, he heard the boy soft whispering groan and he immediately felt a little distress that he may have been pressing too hard on the wound and he frowns and look at Boyi

"I press too hard," Wei Zhan asks with concern

"No" Boyi replies and shakes his head.

"Not painful at all" Boyi told Wei Zhan, he is actually lying a bit and he doesn't want to look like a weak person. Wei Zhan knew that the boy is ashamed so he did not pursue the matter but quickly clean up the ointment and put a plaster on that smooth slim finger.

While holding that smooth finger and gently applying the ointment, Wei Zhan feels that smooth texture, he tried to control himself and appeared as normal as possible, even though there is a distinct reaction in his emotions and heart. His hand that touched the smooth skin felt electrifying, feel a little hot and the smooth texture makes him want to hold that finger forever without realizing it.

When the plaster was on, Boyi shrinks his finger quickly, he has some kind of uncomfortable feeling with people touching him rather than his buddies whom he knew are aware of him and did not tease or feel awkward about him. Boyi still didn't know much about Wei Zhan, even though, they swam together but Boyi always wore the swimming suit, and thus, he is still not too sure about Wei Zhan's opinion about him.