c h a p t e r 47

Y/n pov

i walked with Mattheo as nagini followed along, we bumped into bella "I see u have nagini" she said as she looked at nagini who was still wrapped around Mattheo "ur father is currently talking to Lucius" she said to Mattheo "I would think not to disturb them" she said I heard a child cry and looked at Bella confused "ah yes the child" she said I looked at her even more confused she walked away "go follow her I will go to my father" he said I nodded my head and followed bella who walked into the kitchen, I looked seeing Alice on high chair I smiled seeing her.

She cried as bella tried to feed her "this pathetic child won't eat" she said the temper in her voice rising I grabbed the plate of food from Bella's hands and held up the spoon that had some type of soup feeding it to Alice she softly chewed and I continued to feed her, "I don't understand why she wasn't taking it from me" bella said as she slowly left the kitchen I rolled my eyes laughing a little seeing as alice giggled "aunt Bella's not okay" I said she giggled even louder I smiled seeing as there was two little teeth last time I remember there was only one.

I smiled and put the plate in the sink once she didn't want any more she stared at my stomach as if she knew I was pregnant I raised my eye brow and walked over to her "why are u staring at me like that" I said as I took her off the high chair I held her in my arms as I walked out of the kitchen we went to the living room and I set her down sitting in front of her as she played around, she suddenly rested her little baby hand on my stomach and I smiled "oh so u do know" I said she giggled and grabbed one of her baby dolls "what do u think Alice boy or girl" I said as I kept my hand on top of hers on my stomach.

She drifted off as if she was thinking and then looked at me, she smiled at me while she giggled throwing herself towards me I held onto her making sure she dosent hurt herself, "hmm Mattheo wants a girl but I thought he would want a boy" I said she grabbed a crayon that was blue and handed it to me "u think it's a boy" I asked she nodded her head giggling I smiled at her "I cant wait to find out" I said as she grabbed a toy bear holding it up to me I smiled, I hope my baby's as calm as Alice if he or she is I will happy, I would love my kids either way but it they cry less then thank god.

I looked at her as she grabbed the bear and a little tea cup giving it to the bear I smiled watching as she played around she turned back to me and giggled, I smiled wider "u excited Mattheo is going to be a daddy and I'm going to be a mommy" I said she shook her head and pointed to herself "u want to have all of mattheo's attention" she nodded her head I smiled seeing as she gave me a tea cup, I kissed her forehead as she giggled "u want all of me and mattheo's attention" I asked she nodded while she grabbed another tea cup I smiled seeing her play around.

I heard a noice and turned towards the door it showed Mattheo "she's being a little selfish" I said as I stood up grabbing her, she opened her arms towards Mattheo he grabbed her from my arms and held her in his own kissing her forehead "she wants us all to ourselves and dosent want us to have the kid" I said he laughed and smiled looking between me and Alice.

"How are u feeling" he asked "good" I said as I sat down on the couch he sat down next to me and watched as Alice threw herself at him again, she kept her head snuggled in his neck while he rubbed her back "I hope our kid ends up like Alice nice, calm and dosent cry a lot" I said as I looked at Alice, she looked so small in mattheo's arms, it was so cute.

I looked at them as Alice giggled in his arms all smiley, I turn my head when I heard someone come in I see my mother and I stand up she runs over hugging me "oh I've missed u" she said softly "how are u? How's the baby? How are things going over there?" She asked loads of questions "I'm great the baby is great and things are going great" I said she smiled and hugged me tighter "okay mom" I said as she squeezed me tight.

"If u guys need anything tell me but I'm sure u know where the stuff are at" I smiled at her "I will leave u two or three alone" she says smiling as she left, I turned to Mattheo "my turn" I said as I tried to grab Alice he held her up as she giggled "no she's mine" he said I rolled my eyes "u are acting like I'm going to hurt her give her to me" I said trying to reach for her he hands her to me and I held her smelling her warm baby smell.

"Bella was struggling to feed her" I said "let me guess she was getting mad" he said "very" I laughed he smiled at me and I notice his dimples he's so cute I thought I know I am I hear mattheo's voice "I mean she" I said he rolled her eyes "we both know u dont" Mattheo said and turned to Alice "she dosent love u like I do" he said as he stole her from my arms again I smile seeing as she giggled again, I rested my head on his shoulder "isn't she just so cute" I said "no" he rolls his eyes I laugh at him.

I grabbed her from him and she immediately started to cuddle into my chest, reminds me of Mattheo when we are laying down, I heard the door open and I turn around to see mattheo's father, Mattheo immediately stood up I looked at him waiting for him to talk, "I see that u are already back to taking care of alice" Voldemort said mostly to Mattheo who he was staring at.

Mattheo smiled not one of those nice ones those ones he would give before he killed someone, "well bellatrix sucked at taking care of her" Mattheo said Voldemort chuckled "are u spending the night here" he asked "no" Mattheo responded "we should leave now" Mattheo said I nodded and looked at Alice who looked like she was falling asleep in my arms.

"So soon" Voldemort said looking at Mattheo almost mockingly "we didn't want to see u father" Mattheo said as he grabbed my hand making me stand up I stood up with Alice still in my arms, he noticed and his eyes softened and he slowly grabbed her she opened her eyes quickly but rested them when she noticed it was him "I can take her" Voldemort said reaching for her Mattheo looked at him and then Alice before hesitantly giving her over, Alice opened her eyes again and her eyes started to water looking like she was about to cry, I looked at Mattheo and seemed like he noticed as he watched as his father held her "hold her properly" Mattheo said his father looked up "I know, who do u think took care of u" he said "the death eaters" Mattheo responded grabbing my hand.

Voldemort didn't respond as Mattheo left the room me following along, I heard Alice cry and I looked up at Mattheo but he didn't turn around or say anything he kept walking pulling me along with him.

_________________________________________

I'm sorry everyone I've been dragging recently I'll try to work on my story more often again

Ts is all I wrote down but I js found out my cousin passed away

Rest In Peace Cousin

But I hope u guys enjoyed ts chapter

Lots of love, gianna