Taking my hand, I grabbed ha bare titty from under ha shirt and played with ha nipple. She rested ha hand over mine and played with the other nipple with ha other hand.

"You eat it so good." She winced, furrowing her brows and throwing ha head back.

Had ha eyes rolling back and shit. But I ain't wanna make ha cum yet. I really wanted to pipe shawty now after that comment she made. Ion know. Sum bout fuckin in the mornin hit different. Especially while the rain was pourin in the background. This was a vibe.

Lifting my head up, I sat up and stared down at ha. Pussy was leakin still and I wunt even touchin it. Ha moans ain't stop either. I was really that nigga fa real. Still had them sensations goin.

Before I could even do anything, she pulled my shorts down then laid back on the bed. She wanted the D and I was finna give it to ha nice and early.

"You gotta strap on you?" I mumbled, rubbin on my tip before doin anything else.

Turning over, she went into ha night stand and reached for a condom. Then she opened it and put it on fa me. Let ha do the honors every time.

Pinning ha back down on the bed, I went in ta kiss ha for I put it in. Made ha taste ha pussy on my lips and she sho nuff sucked ha juices clean off me.

Pulling away from the kiss, I slid the dick in inch by inch. We both watched it go in then I got ta strokin ha down. Going slow then picking up the pace. Pri liked it rough. She liked it when I murdered the pussy and beat it like it stole sum.

I put ha legs up while I fucked ha in missionary. Past ha ears and I made ha bend. She held on to my shirt, pulling me in closer to stare directly in ha eyes. Made me wanna fuck ha harda. And that's just what I did. I stared at the tattoo on ha chest as ha shirt lifted up.

Seein my name on ha body made me pound ha even harder into the mattress. Box springs was gone give out at this point. And now we was both groanin and shit.

Pri was the only girl I ever let any sound out fa. The only girl that ever heard my mouth while fuckin. I was in ha ear like an RnB singa and she loved the shit.

She was moaning my name over and over with every stroke. I had Pri's eyes rolling back like she was bein possessed. Had ha hugging me tight and pulling me close. Had ha wrappin ha legs around me and locking them in place. I was tryna touch ha soul.

Now I was finna talk ha through this nut.

"This my muh fuckin pussy. Unda stand?"

"Yeah." She cried.

"Who yo daddy? Me a that bald bastard?"

"You." She cried.

"Let me hear it." I panted.

She furrowed her brows, letting tears fall down the sides of ha face. "You, daddy..."

"You feelin good Pri-pri?" I questioned, kissing on ha neck.

"Yeah." She winced.

"Good. You know what I want you to do?" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" She cried.

"Ima need you to buss all ova this dick, okay?" I chuckled. "Make us have to change these sheets."

She let out deep breaths, nodding her head and gripping the sheets.

"I love you so much Quentin." She cried, squeezing me tighter. Tears just streaming down ha face.

"I luh yo ass mo."

"I wanna have your kids." She groaned.

"I want you to have em too." I whispered, pulling out and tapping my dick on ha clit. Just a few times before I put it back in.