Chapter 18

"Are you ready for dinner, m'lady?" Julian offered his hand to Zoe, making her lips form into a sweet smile.

"I am, where are you taking me exactly?" Zoe raised her brow, looking at Julian curiously. He didn't tell her where they were going, it was a complete mystery. She was expecting for them to just be having at some restaurant and that would be it, little did she know Julian had other plans.

"It's a secret, but I know you'll love it." He smirked, making Zoe more curious.

They went into Julian's car but before Julian started driving, he gave a blindfold to Zoe. Zoe looked at him in confusion as she didn't understand what he wanted her to do. Julian chuckled, opening the door for Zoe as she stepped inside the car. "Wear the blindfold, I told you, it's a surprise." He said, ending his sentence with a wink.

Zoe narrowed her eyes before taking the blindfold and putting them on, "Don't tell me, you're going to kidnap me aren't you?!" Zoe giggled, making Julian laugh at her joking statement.

"I might." Julian said in a teasing tone.

Zoe felt the car moving, making her feel a bit excited and terrified at the same time. "Don't you dare~ You'll be a bad criminal then." Zoe replied, pouting her lips. Julian chuckled at her statement, before answering back at her. "Don't you like bad boys?" He questioned.

"Not all girls like to be surrounded by jerks you know~" She shook her head, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Then what do you like about guys?" He asked again, making her think about it for a moment. Julian looked at her from the rear-view mirror, her pointer finger was reseted on her shin; with her tilted slightly as she thought of her answer. "Maybe someone who's smart, a gentleman, has good fashion styles, and definitely NOT a jerk." She giggled.

Julian smiled to himself as he was suddenly in a deep thought. Soon they arrived at the secret destination, Julian parked his car as he opened his car as he guided Zoe out of his car. "Ready?" Julian asked. Zoe nodded, making Julian take off her blindfold. Zoe blinked a few times for a clearer vision, once she gained her full vision her eyes widened in shock.

A gasp escaped her lips as her eyes sparkled at the sight in front of her. "I... I've always wanted to come here, but I didn't have time because of college! But now I'm here!" She squealed in joy. She turned her body to face Julian, who was behind her, without thinking she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you." She whispered.

Zoe pulled away with a smile on her lips and pulled him inside the Harry Potter Store, holding his wrist. Julian looked at their hands together, as a smile formed on her lips before looking back at the surroundings. Different wands, books, clothing, candles, and magical things were seen inside, making them both amazed.

"How did you know that I'm a fan of Harry Potter?" She asked him, while her eyes were still stuck at the different wands. She was amazed, observing every little detail of the designs.

"I had some little help." He chuckled. He then took one of the wands, ponting it to Zoe while saying a spell as he pretends casting a spell on her. "Purnunclulus!" Zoe giggled as she held her chest, pretending to be in pain as she faked a groan. "Argh! How dare you shoot bolts at me Julian!" She then points another want towards him as she spoke a spell. "Locomotor Mortis!" She pointed the wand on his legs.

Julian suddenly fell on the floor, not caring if other people looked at him. Zoe laughed as she helped him to get up at his feet again, they saw everyone around them smiling at them—making both of them giggle. "You're crazy!" Zoe laughed. "Only for you." He smiled.