Chapter 11

Katherine slowly opened her locker, expecting something to pop out or something disgusting inside. She closed her eyes tightly as she expected something inside— yet it never came. She didn't feel something inside as she finally opened her eyes. Looking at her locker, she saw that it was somehow— normal.

She sighed in relief as she shook her head. "What are you doing?" A feminene voice interrupted her, making her look up to the person's direction. It was Zoe, she was looking at her weirdly— she must've seen how she closed her eyes when she opened the locker.

Katherine sighed. "I thought there would be something inside my locker again."

"Why?" Zoe asked as she held a confused expression on her face.

"Don't you remember what Aiden did in the past? He pranked me a lot by putting things in my locker." Katherine explained as Zoe still held a confused expression on her face, making Katherine sighed.

"Remember when..."

~Flashback~

3     M O N T H S   A G O

Katherine walks in the hallways to her locker to put her books and take the other books that she will be using for the next subject. As she was getting closer to her locker, she smelt something weird coming from it. Curiosity won over her as she finally opened her locker.

"Ahhh!" She screamed, making everyone turn their attention to her. Her locker was covered in raw eggs, to be fair— her stuff was at the top of the locker where she couldn't reach.. 'Who could have done this?' She asked herself as everyone widened their eyes at the unexpected events. Suddenly a laugh was heard somewhere in the hallways as the others looked at the person's direction.

"Of course, Aiden Blackstone. How could I forget." Katherine whispered as she greeted her teeth in anger. She then looked at the side wall of her locker, she saw a whole raw egg. It wasn't cracked yet, Aiden might have forgotten to include that one last egg.

Katherine smirked as an idea suddenly popped in her head. She then calmed her expression as she came in front of Aiden who was smirking at him. She was holding the egg inside her pocket as she looked calm but angry. Everyone in the hallway stood silent as they watched them.

"Did you like my present, Katherine?" He asked as he smirked. He then leaned down, making their faces an inch closer to each other.

"Aw, has my enemy had enough of me?" He smirked once more.

Katherine scoffed at his statement before smirking back at him. "Not quite the gift I was expecting. I too have a gift." She calmly said, making Aiden narrow his eyes. "Would you like to see?" She asked.

"Let me see it then." Aiden said. As soon as he said that, Katherine crushed the egg on top of his head making the egg crack completely and drip all over his head. Everyone gasped at the scene, there was no one who dared to do such things to Aiden. It was the first, she was the only one who dared.

"Did you like it?" Katherine chuckled. Aiden's eyes grew wide like plates as he realized what she had done. Aiden and Katheine glared at each other as if there was lightning between them. Few seconds later, the teacher came bringing them all back to reality.

"What's happening here?!" The teacher yelled.

"Goodbye fixing your mess, loser." Katherine whispered. With that she runs away quickly as she escapes the scene. Aiden gritted his teeth in anger and yelled.

"You'll pay for this Katherine!" Aiden fisted his hand, glaring at her running figure.

"Mr. Blackstone! Clean this mess!" The teacher ordered.