Chapter 10

A growl from Katherine's stomach was heard, indicating that she was hungry.

"Hungry?" Aiden chuckled.

There were no classes today as it was Sunday, Aiden and Katherine decided to work on the project so that they could finish off earlier. They were already done making the presentation and the typed documents about their topic which was archery.

"Yeah." Katherine looked down, flustered with her cheeks turning red. Aiden stood up from his seat as he held out his hand, indicating Katherine to stand up. "How about we eat outside? There's a restaurant near here anyways." Aiden suggested.

Katherine looked at his hand before smiling and taking his hand, Aiden then pulled her up as she stood up from her seat. "Sure." Katherine replied. Katherine walked out with Aiden with thoughts clouding her head— as soon as her hand touched hers, her heart started beating faster than usual making her confused.

'Am I nervous?' She asked herself. She then started to question why she felt nervous, thinking that just holding his hand was just a 'normal' thing. At that split second she felt his big, soft hand in hers, making her want to hold it a little longer. It was like she had an urge to hold his hand with hers and intertwined their fingers together.

"What am I thinking?" She asked herself as she shook her head in disbelief. She was indeed confused as to why she was feeling this way towards him.

"What's wrong?" Aiden asked, making Katherine snap out of her crazy thoughts. She looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Nothing, I'm just really hungry." She lied. The truth was— she was actually anxious about these feelings. She's confused yet anxious to the point that these feelings scare her. She never felt this way before, it was a new feeling to her.

"We're here!" Aiden said. Katherine then looked at the restaurant with sparkling eyes.

"Finally!" Katherine squealed. She was about to walk inside when she remembered something, making her halt. Aiden was about to step inside when Katherine grabbed the hem of his shirt making him halt in his movements. He then looked over his shoulder to see Katherine with a frown and a pout on her face.

"W-what's wrong?" Aiden stuttered. He can't help but to admire how cute Katherine looked with an adorable frown on her face with a little pout on her plum lips. He was admiring her but was interrupted with Katherine's voice.

"I... I forgot my wallet on your desk." She confessed.

A chuckle was heard from Aiden's lips before speaking. "Guess you won't be eating then."

Hearing his response, Katherine glared at him. She then slightly hit his back making Aiden laugh. "I hate you!" Katherine yelled. "I'm really hungry~" she whined like a child while Aiden was enjoying this side of her.

"It's fine, I was joking. You owe me now." Aiden grabbed her hand in his as he dragged her in the restaurant. Meanwhile Katherine looked at their holding hands with a blush on her cheeks. She felt a weird feeling in her stomach as her heart started to beat faster.

'It's happening again!' She thought. Aiden then offered her seat as she gladly took it. They both sat in front of each other, Aiden then reached his hand to call a waiter. Few seconds passed, and a waitress came with a smile on her lips. "It's nice to see a couple having a nice date! May I take your order?" She asked.

"We're not—" Katherine was cut off by Aiden.

"I would like to order this and one of these." Aiden points at his desired dish before looking up to Katherine whose mouth was left wide open. "How about you, Love?" He uttered with his deep, flirty voice before winking at her.