Ch.9 He Didn't Know

(This chapter contains ignorant intimacy. Could be considered sexual in nature.)

Everyone gets into position. I watch as Nightmare gently takes my soul into his hand. He looks at me as if to ask if this was ok. I nod my head. He then proceeds to flood his magic into my soul. I bite my lip to keep from moaning. I was not expecting that. I'm sure if I wasn't so apathetic, I would be a blushing mess. I did not realize that was what he meant to be needing me to be willing. I thought he would just change my soul and it would be over. What he was doing was much more intimate. Though I could understand why he was doing it. He was filling my soul with his magic so he would have an easier time manipulating it.

  A monsters magic was just an extension of their being since we were literally made of it. I needed to be willing to take in his magic because my soul would do everything it could to reject direct contact. Still what we were doing is pretty much sex for monsters. Which I have never had in both my lives. Still, it's an approved practice for healing in an emergency. If you go directly for the soul, rather than wounds, you can heal them faster. It's just that magic is all about the intent. Nightmare's intent was weird. He clearly was trying to help and heal me, but it's as if he's unconsciously also trying to do something else. I couldn't tell what though since he didn't know it himself. Again, intent.

  He start to slow to a trickle. My soul was practically filled to the seams with his  magic at this point. I could actually see some leaking out of the cuts as they were healing. Once they were closed he carefully brushed it over to make sure it was sealed. I gasped. He clears his throat. "S-Sorry, I just, um, needed to make sure they were sealed," he says to me awkwardly.

  "Boss? Did you just studders?" Killer asks with a wide cheshire grin.

  "No! Shut up Killer! Your distracting me." He exclaimed.

  "Oh, your distracted alright. But, it's not with me." Killer says in a sing song voice.

  One of Nightmare's tendrils then proceeds to grab a nearby chair and throw it at him. He dodges. "Can we please get back to the matter at hand. I would really appreciate it." I say voice still void of emotion.

  "Of course" "Sure"

  Thoroughly chastised, Killer stand back by Flowey, while Nightmare goes back to inspecting my soul. "Alright, hear comes the hard part. I am sorry for any discomfort in advance." Nightmare tells me as he proceeds to kneed my soul.

  I have to fight back another moan. I am not sure this is what I would qualify as discomfort. I get the feeling though, that he doesn't actually know what effect it's having on me. I force myself to breath evenly, otherwise I'm sure I would be panting like a dog. I really don't want people to see me like that. I look to the side and notice Killer giving me a smirk.

Oh. God. He. Knows.

  I glare at him. He's fighting to contain his laughter. Flowey and Frisk looks between us in confusion. Chara is giggling creepily. I take a quick inhale at a particularly stimulating press, glaring at him harder. He is no longer able to contain his laughter and falls to the floor hysterical.

  Wine seems to have realized what is going on and starts chuckling. Error thinks for a moment, before he too burst into laughter. Chara proceeds to cackle. Flowey and Frisk are lost. "What's with you three. I'm trying to concentrate. I don't want to hurt her."

  "Oh, I ThInK ShE'S FaR FrOm HuRtInG. YoU CoUlD EvEn SaY ThIs Is An ExPeRiEnCe FoR HeR." Error says full of humor, with a gleam in his eyelights. Laughter renewed.

  "It's definitely a first," Chara says floating by me.

  "Everyone shut up. This isn't funny. I don't even think he realizes what it's doing to me." I tell them dead serious.

Everyone seems to sober up at that. Just then Nightmare let's go of my now target shaped soul. It had a red base. The dot was red with a cyan and gold center. The outer ring had a strip of yellow going all the way around it. Flecks of green could be seen all through out. "And done. Now what are you all talking about?" Nightmare says in confused irritations.

  "Holy shit! You really didn't know?" Killer asks, looking at him in shocked disbelief.

  "I ShOuLd HaVe KnOwN. Of CoUrSe He WoUlD Be CLuElEsS AbOuT ThIs KiNd Of ThInG." Error says, disappointed in himself.

  "I always just assumed he knew about this kind of stuff. Though, that does explain why he didn't always seem to get some of Killer and Dust's jokes." Wine says in understanding.

  "That's just sad. How in the world doesn't he know he practically had sex with your soul?" Chara questions bluntly.

  "What the heck! He had sex with your soul! Gross! I didn't need to see that!" Flowey practically shrieks gagging.

  Nightmare's mouth drops open and  eyelight widens in shock. I cover my face with my hands and groan. Everyone one else is in various states of awkwardness. "Its not a big deal. He was literally doing a medical procedure. So what if it was the first time I had anyone else touch my soul." "What!" "I needed him to do it, so I don't try to start killing everyone. And, if he was ignorant," "Hold On!" "about the effects it was having on me then it's even less important, "Wait!" "because it wasn't meant that way." I finish. I turn to Nightmare.

  "Thank you, finally! I'm still trying to rap my mind around the fact that I apparently had sex with you! Let alone that it was your first time participating in such actions. Now, I'm realizing I did it to Killer, too! I thought it was just a medical procedure. Oh God! I'm the worst kind of monster!" Nightmare tells me in a panic, spiraling in his own self-hatred and negativity.

  I do the only thing I could think of. My soul takes on an orange glow. I stand up, slap him across the face, grab on to the collor of his jacket, pull him down to my face, and tell him, "You listen, and you listen good Nightmare. You didn't know, so it's not your fault. If anything it's the multiverse's fault for not allowing you to have experienced intimacy in that way. I don't know exactly what has happened to you to prevent that. But, I know that talking down about yourself isn't doing you any favors. I also know, that despite what you may think of yourself and what the multiverse say about you, you deserve to have love. And no, not LoVe. I've only met the people in this room, and I can feel there love and respect for you. A real monster wouldn't have helped Killer deal with his guilt and trauma. They would have either left him to suffer or without emotions and used him as a puppet. You agreed to have Wine's brother here even though he won't kill. I'm sure you've helped get Error out of trouble plenty of times by the look of him. By the way, they should have some healing soon. Heck look at me and Flowey! You could have left us to rot in our eternal hell at the hand of that PLAYER, but instead you saved me from a life of being a puppet or trapped in our empty Au. You literally gave me the option to work for you, even after Flowey already agreed! You said I could contribute other ways than killing, too. Then you made sure I wouldn't go around trying to do it, when you could have used my condition to your advantage. You even gave me some time to take care of loose ends before I start. From what I've seen you treat your workers more like family. And, for a guy who's supposed to embody negativity that really says something about who you are. So don't you think your a monster. The real monsters are the ones who don't look like it. The ones who hide behind smiles and a pretty glamor. The ones who will be your friend, then stab you in the back. But, I think even the worst person can change. So let me ask you something Nightmare. Do you think that everyone can be a good person, if they just try? Because I think, you already are."