Ch.7 Begone Demon

I wake up as black upside-down heart shaped soul can be seen. Cyan strings were tightly holding the soul to the point where they were cutting into it. Liquid hatred gushes from the wounds, onto my chest and the bed. Cyan, green, yellow, and red could be seen glowing from within. I stop struggling. Distorted screaming turns into clear heartbreaking sobbing. Magic tears flowing down my face mixing with the black liquid.

  "Make it stop! Make it stop! It hurts! Make it stop!" I plead. Then I feel my head snap to the side, face turning into an angry scowl.

  "ShUt Up AnD Go To SlEeP WiTh ThE OtHeRs! I DoN't HaVe TiMe FoR YoUr WhInInG!" The PLAYER yelled.

  "You shut up! Go away and leave us alone Demon! Your not welcome!" I yelled back.

  "HaHaHaHaHaHa! LiKe I WoUlD LiStEn To YoU. I'm In ChArGe NoW! So LiStEn LiKe A GoOd PuPpEt AnD Do As I SaY!" The PLAYER argued.

WHAT. THE. HELL!

  Is the thought that collectively crossed everyone's minds. Flowey is the first to snap out of it. "Sans is that you? Can you hear us?" The flower asks hopefully.

  I start to take in my surroundings. "The fudge! What the heck is going on?! Why am I in pain!? And, what in the name of the Axolotl happened to my soul!?!?" I scream.

  "Great, another clean cusser. You and Cross would get along great. I can't believe your an alternative of myself," Killer says in exaperation.

  "Excuse you, Eyeless Jack reject! I like to get creative with my cussing and insults. It's the height of comedy. Maybe put more backbone into it and you can reach my level. Thank you very much, you discount Halloween decoration!" I sass him.

  Wine and Flowey start laughing, while Nightmare tries to hide a smirk. Killer seemed to be shocked at my come back. Then with a wide smile they says, "We're going to get along great."

  Then the moment was sadly interrupted by annoyed growl and lunge from the PLAYER. Everyone tightened their grip down on me. "DoN't IgNoRe Me! YoU ThInK ThIs Is FuNnY? WeLl SeE WhAt'S FuNnY WhEn I CrUsH YoUr SkUlLs AnD BrAkE YoUr SpInEs!" They told them.

  "Ya, ThAt'S NoT HaPpEnInG On My WaTcH. AnD, BaN." Error says as they press a button on a floating screen.

  You see this whole time error has been going through my souls code to find the PLAYER's influence so he can remove it. Following trails to anything or anyone else that they may have effected. And, banning them from the multiverse with a flag on them that would pop up to his counterparts the moment they tried to go to others. Even if they changed their tag. Demented shrieking could be heard. Everyone watches with looks of fascinated horror as a black pixelated miasma releases from my soul and body, up into the air. Then disappears as if erased from existence. Leaving my soul red with streaks of green, cyan, and yellow. Though, traces of black could still be seen.

  "WeLp, PLAYER HATERADE Is NoT OuR PrObLeM AnYmOrE." Error says as he slumps in relief.

  "That was a bit anticlimactic." Wine states.

  "I can't believe my Au was terrorized by a being named after a sports drink? I didn't think I could hit any lower." I say as rubbing my eye sockets in exhaustion.

  "It could be worse." Flowey tells me.

  "Flowey! What have I said about saying stuff like that. You just jinxed it." I told him.

  Nightmare clears his nonexistent throat. We all look toward him, as he takes a serious expression. "Alright, on that topic. What's the damage Error?" Nightmare ask.