Halloween Special: Part 3

Killer, Dust, and Cross had just finished their rendition of "Monster Mash" when a portal opens. Out of it walked a black skeleton and a skeleton that looked like hot pink threw up on him. I would recognize them anywhere. It was Error and Fresh. He was wearing a really cool looking pirate costume with star designs all over it. I decided to label him "The Space Pirate". Better than Killer calling him a hobo. Fresh was in a 90s hot pink power ranger costume. The hot pink burns my eyelights. Reaper floats over to Error and gives them a gentle kiss. Error begrudgingly accepts. "HoW WaS TrIcK Or TrEaTiNg WiTh ThE KiDs? DiD ReApEr GiVe YoU A HaRd TiMe?" Error asked Geno, who was walk up.

  "No, he behaved. The kids had a lot of fun. They're probably staying up late eating candy at Dream's house. Were you able to meet your quota before coming?" Geno says.

  "I helped radical glitchy brah finish up for the day. Now we can par-tay!" The pink power ranger exclaims. He brings out his shades and puts them on. They read "PAR-TAY".

  "Alright! *Clap* It's time to go on to the next part of the party, truth or dare. Everyone gather around the middle and get comfortable." Nightmare says. Dust and Killer bring the couch back over and everyone settles down on it or the beanbags.

  I grab Nightmare and pull him on a bean bag with me. We were positioned with Nightmare sitting with his legs crossed, while I sat across his lap.

  "Let's get this show on the road!" Killer exclaims. A chorus of cheers could be heard.

  "We start this the usual way and go from there. Oldest first. Error, your up." Nightmare says. Error groans at their age being called out. A few snicker.

  "FiNe. AsTeR, TrUtH Or DaRe?" Error asks. I think for a moment.

  "Give me a dare." I say.

  "I WaS HoPeInG YoU WoUlD SaY ThAt. I DaRe YoU To FlIrT WiTh NiGhTmArE. ThAt'S FoR CaLlInG Me OlD GoOpY." Error says. Nightmare groans and I giggle.

  I look to Nightmare with half lidded eyesockets."If your feeling down, I can feel you up. I love my bed, but I rather be in yours. I was feeling off all day, but you turned me on. I can see the future, and it's me and you together. Want some chocolate kisses, but without the chocolate? What are you doing tonight, besides me of course? You’re like hot chocolate and I’m like marshmallows. You're hot and I want to be on top of you." I tell Nightmare, all the while he blushes a brighter and brighter cyan. By the time I finish, his whole face is lit up.

  I look to the others. "Well how'd I do?" I ask smirking.

  "I think you broke him." Wine says.

  I look back to see a completely overloaded Nightmare. I could practically see the smoke rising from his skull. I start giggling again. "Ok, my turn. I pick Horror. Truth or Dare?" I say.

  "Truth." Horror says without hesitation.

  "I want you to admit your crush or crushes if you have any." I say. A chorus of 'oohs' could be heard. We were like a bunch of teenage girls.

  Horror looked down, and fidgeted with their fingers. "It's... Lust... and... Farmer." He admits. Everyone was pretty shocked.

  "The hose and bumkin?!?! Knock it off Fresh!!!" Red exclaims. Classic slaps him upside the head. Horror growls at him.

  "Sorry for Red, Horror. His first reaction to everything is being an asshole." Classic says. Red cries 'Hey!'. Horror calms down.

  "Your turn to pick Horror." Dust says. Horror nods.

  "Red... Truth... or... dare?" Horror asks. Red sweats nervously.

  "Umm.... Dare. I'm no bench. Knock it the funk off Fresh!" He answers. Horror smirks.