Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Money does not buy happiness, but if you want to do that okay- Do I get to keep my job?"

I didn't want her to have the job, but she's give me a fight if I said no, I could tell her wanted her independence, I don't take that from her but I still want to pamper her everyday until she's ready to leave me. "If you want your job, I will not interfere, Ashley." she was a part time waitress at some greasy diner, part tie creative and submission requested painter and a full student all to make ends meet.

"I hate my job at the diner, could I work for you Ms. Robinson?" she asked, it had a bell to it, it sounded sexy when she said my name.

"At Robinson incorp, sure thing but what position would you want to stand for?"

We stop to my door, I open as I still support her in one arm. "Home sweet home baby girl." I let her down, to walk about, she began to walk around the living room, touching platform artwork, sculptures, painting. I brought her's a while back and I keep them in my bed room.

"Is there an empty spot for a visual merchandiser? I may not have a degree in fashion, but I know enough about it and what of your clothing products would go well for your collections and look books."

I trusted her enough to help me with what clothing products of mines we could get together on manikins. I had a few around my bedroom, because if I'm not doing work at the studio then here. "That position is empty, I would be happy to have you apart of the company, my love this will certainly bring us together and now I don't have to worry about you, I will know your safe all the time."

"I'd like to feel safe and to be close to you." we walk in the kitchen. I noticed I only had very little of the recipies I needed for what I wanted to cook tonight.

"Baby how about a ride to the grocerie store, hm?" I asked folding my arms around the shoulder, behind her back.

She nodded. "Yes mistress," she said smoothly. The sounded so good to hear her say, she said it without shivering, she was finally comfortable with the word... Mistress.

"Good girl, come," I take her hand, holding it as we walk back out of my penthouse. This feels right, us being like this together and I'd give anything to have it forever. I look at the little girl besides me with a big smile and huge blonde hair, rushing it seems like she can't wait, she reminded me much of myself when I was younger... When I used to be someone's sub. "We won't take the limo I'll give Ansel a break and drive my car." We took the elevator all the way to the garage, where closest to the elevator was a reserved spot always for me, where my charcoal 2016 Jaguar F-type was parked and next to the Jaguar was the 2014 blood red Maserati-LaFerrari hybrid car that I also owned.

By tommorow morning, Ashley's 2015 Lamborghini Aventador. She'll love it. I walk her to the passenger seat, I opened the door for her. "My princess," I help her in and the close the door.

I walk to the left of the car, open my door and take a seat, I slam the door shut. Ashley's looking forward at the concrete wall. "I can't believe this is all happening Eliza- I love my mistress, the women who hits me, pleasures me and loves me back..."