She clutches the sheets but remains perfectly still.

He opens his link to me and I can taste her soaking pussy on my lips. I can feel the languid running of his tongue up and down her sweet slit.

I don’t think I’ve ever been this turned on before. My cock tightens hard and I focus my concentration on my task at hand, I want this tattoo perfect for Freya.

Knox dips his tongue into her tight well and my mouth fills with her flavor.

I groan.

Knox knows I fucking love eating her out. The taste of her pussy lingers on my tongue most days and I can draw it up by memory. When she was gone it was the memory of her sitting on my face dripping her need, grinding down on my tongue that would drive me insane. I was wanking myself like a fucking teenager every day.

Freya’s eyes close, her pink lips parted and her cheeks flushed red. The effort she makes to keep still while I fill in her skin is remarkable but I can see she’s even more turned on by the effort. I want to see how much more she can take.

Give her something extra Knox. Check the cupboard, black box. I got her something new.

Knox smiles down our link and Freya breathes easier as she gets a moment to rest.

“Feeling distracted?” I whisper not easing up from my task. It’s coming along faster now that we are all more relaxed.

She smiles.

“This better be a special service. If I find out you do this for anyone else someone just might die.” She grumbles.

She’s fucking serious I can tell.

I stop the gun.

“Angel. I’ve never even tattooed a female before. I leave that to Ben if they want it. You’re my first and last and fuck yeah this is special treatment, you’re special. And now because you’re getting a little jealous over nothing, Knox is going to give you something really special. Keep still.” I warn again starting up the gun again.

Knox comes from the closet with something silver.

“This is going to be fun. Don’t you dare move an inch baby.” His words come out with an Alpha order and she gasps.

I smirk as her arousal fills the air. The Alpha order will work better than ropes or chains.

She won’t move, I’ll finish this tattoo and Knox is going to give her one hell of an orgasm.

He starts again licking at her clit and again my mouth fills with her taste.

He stays there for a good while taking his time, building her up again until sweat pours from her forehead.

“Don’t move. I’m almost done. Be good and he’ll let you come.” I groan.

My cock is so tight I just want to bend her over and sink myself into her pussy, and her ass, and her mouth and anywhere else she’ll let me fuck her. I want to come all over her again and cover her with my cum and love.

I groan at the thought, just as she gasps.

Knox opens our link again and I can visually see him sliding the gold bullet vibrator into her pussy.

It’s a fucking sight to see. Her pink lips closing around the shiny metal, her seeping excited fluids coating it as Knox slides it in and out of her.

“Fuck Knox,” she breathes, her fists again clenching the sheets to steady herself.

Knox keeps her in a state of suspense. Licking her clit with an expertise that comes from paying good fucking attention to his female. He knows exactly what she likes.

He pumps the metal dildo smoothly and painstakingly slow in and out of her and when he feels like she’s about to break he stops. He blows her clit gently bringing her down and then starts all over again.

He plays her so perfectly.

One more round and let her come. I flash in Knox’s mind an image of the near-complete tattoo.

He starts again. Another buzzing sound fills the air as he switches the vibrator on.

Freya’s eyes fly open and a loud moan escapes her mouth.

Her lips shape perfectly into an ‘o’ and as I finish off the final fill I want to plunge my cock in her mouth so bad.

She’s completely lost to Knox’s ministrations and doesn’t even notice I’m done which is a perfect opportunity for me.

I unzip faster than I ever have before my throbbing dick in hand as I lower to her perfect tits that have been teasing me all night.

She moans again as I roll her pebbled nipple in my mouth, the flavor of her pussy mixing in my saliva.

Not needing to focus any longer on the tattoo I let Knox give me a full-blown image of what he’s doing to her pussy.

He has the vibrator focused and pressed on her clit while he does exactly what I’m doing, pumping his dick with his hand.

I can see her empty pussy clenching, begging to be filled.

Her moans are loud, filling the room, begging for release.

“You’ve been such a good girl Angel, do you want to come now?” I whisper in her ear, careful to not touch her raw skin.

“Yes please,” she begs still clutching the sheets, still keeping perfectly still, locked under Knox’s Alpha command.

“Do you want Knox to fuck your pussy?” I ask pumping my dick hard, she’s so fucking beautiful my heart is cracking.

“Yes, yes, Knox, please,”

Knox growls passing the vibrator to me.

He lifts her hips over his kneeling thighs and thrusts into her. She moans her pleasure and relief as he pumps her hard.

I switch the vibrator on pressing it to her clit. She moans loud.

“Fuck Xander, too much,” she cries, tears of pleasure spilling from her eyes.

This is going to be fast for all of us. The tension built is ready to snap.

Freya screams as her orgasm brinks, I match the speed of my hand on my cock with Knox’s thrusts. I can feel his climax coming through our link and let mine go as he comes.

Our groans fill the air as he spills into her and I burst on her belly, thick white streaks marking her again as ours.

Knox and I spread my seed over her skin, both of us intent on sinking our scent into her skin.

I never want to scent Gage on her again and I will happily fuck her on the hour every hour to keep my scent fresh on her skin.

She is mine. She is Knox’s.

She carries our love, our tattoos, and our scent for the world to see.

As soon as we kill Gage she will carry our mark and our pup.

We will give her everything her heart desires.

She is ours.

______________________