"Harry."

"Hmm."

"We need to go to the forest."

His eyes snapped open before they landed on me, confusion and shock written across his features.

"What?"

"I have to make the demon dissapear tonight, Harry. Everyone came back from the dead, including Zayn and Michael. Louis will join us to this too."

He stood agape for a couple of seconds, staring at me with his eyes wide.

"And we have to go to the forest?" he asked, leaning his head a little.

"Yes."

"The one that-,"

"Yes that one." I cut him off, not wanting to remember what happened in that God damned forest.

He nodded and looked away, blinking a couple of times. "Alright. Let's fucking do this." he said determined, his voice strong.

...

I had goose bumps all over my body as we walked through the dark woods, the moon shining from the sky, being the only source of light. Harry held my hand tightly as he lead the way, and I have to say, I had a freaking dèjàvú.

I've seen this before. I've been through such things before. However, it's still scary. But I know that I have to be brave and strong to fight that demon and make everything better, for good.

"Don't you dare risk your life for anyone, you hear me?" Harry said lowly, sending chills down my spine.

I couldn't quite see his face, but by the way his back was scrunched up, I knew he was stressed and anxious. I didn't respond, however, because I'm capable of doing that to save my friends and Harry. And I didn't want to lie to him by saying 'yes', so silence was the better option for me.

He suddenly came to a halt and turned around to face me, making me bump on his chest. I took a step back and gasped, looking up at him. His emerald green eyes were dark, worried, and intimating at the same time. I swallowed hard, my stomach twisted. He inhaled from his nose and parted his heart-shaped lips to speak.

"Promise me." his voice was haskier, deeper, making my knees weak.

"Harry, no." I shook my head gently, denying his request. I could see the disaproval in his eyes, mixed with a hint of anger.

"Rebecca, I don't want you to get hurt because you want to protect us again. You've done it multiple times before. It's time to be selfish and put yourself first for once." he said firmly, giving me a stern look.

"No." I said, determined. "This is how I am, Harry. I care about the others and I want to protect you. If it's wrong, I don't care."

He squeezed my hand gently. "I care about you more than anything else in the world, Rebecca." he said with honesty laced in his voice, making my heart melt. "And that's why I don't want you to put yourself at risk."

I chuckled at that. "I've been at risk since I met you, Harry. It happens that I'm probably strong enough to face what's coming for me."

He shook his head slowly. "Rebecca, I don't want you to die again."

I sucked in a breath and heard my heart pounding ten times faster in my chest. "I-I won't-,"

"How do you know? How do you know you won't have to die to save us again?" he cut me off, sounding slightly frustrated.

He was right. I didn't know that. But that didn't mean that I weren't willing to do anything to make that demon go.

"I don't." I sighed. "But you know you can't stop me now, Harry."